The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace hung his head and laid his ears back to his skull thinking that perhaps Ferdie would think less of him, or demote him or chase him away. When in reality he knew he wouldn't, but it just went to show how mixed up and messed up he was at the moment. Queen Kosses? jace had never heard that name before and he wondered at it, so he asked. Jace did not know why the imp was so invested in the creek, and he didn't ask and he probably should have. Granted he probably should have done a lot of things different, but he couldn't change the past now. Now all he could do was try and change the future and make it fair.

Jace splayed his ears sideways as he thought about an answer to the question I think she does, she spends time with me and she gets angry on my behalf. Actually when I told her what happened to you and I she wanted to storm the pack of the Creek and well you should see her, she's not bigger than a minute. She's all fiery and sass I think you'd like her. Sorry Ferdie I digress. He nodded then yes he thought she felt the same, but her words sure told a different tale. I think she does, but her words are opposite, and I think in some way she wanted me to fight for her, but I don't know how... I can't exactly go storm the creek all by myself. I did tell her though I'd always be here if she needed or wanted me and to never hesitate to call me...

Jace chuckled at his fatherly friend and bent his head down to finish the fish. yes dad. he chuckled and jested. He finished the fish and then looked up What should I do Ferdie? I'm at a loss
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 16, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 25, 2014, 11:51 PM