The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Don't be sorry, Jace Du'Andris It is about time I dealt with my past especially If I can find away to help you with your future...

Ferdie knew, but didn't realize, he hadn't learned much. Now he was trying to run away from Love instead of finding it. He didn't want anything to do with it, he wanted to pick a mate in the spring for the simple fact he needed to rear a litter, he wanted an alpha female that commanded respect and one that he would live loyally by but not love, he didn't want that.
In truth his heart ached but he ignored it He didn't want to have love; he feared love now, it had cost him greatly in the past, and he sought to ignore love's call. No being could ignore this call but he would try.

In the spring he'd likely be rejected no female wanted a loveless mateship be he wasn't thinking that far ahead, hoping by helping Jace fix his problem's Ferdie might learn a thing or too, finally.....

Ferdie Nodded he couldn't deny that fact Yes we lost a lot but we gained so much more. and it's a treasure we should hold dear... humm..... Ferdie smiled Leaf er... imp seems to love animals perhaps we would get Aryn the owl to deliver something from you to her. Ferdie smiled mischievously he was cooking something up but time would be needed before they could act on this plan.

perhaps we should fade until after the fox thread
Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 16, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:27 AM