The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace smiled at the fatherly male in front of him. I can take all the help I can get it, I’m a sorry sight indeed I imagine. Jace knew though that no matter how hurt he got, and he would get hurt he’d be jaded sure and he may get a little bitter, but he’d always look for true love no matter what. His dad had found it after years of terrible things and with blood on his paws, but he still found it. Now it was Jace’s turn and he would fight for it if he had too, he should have fought before, but he was a coward and he knew now that he had to put his pride down and if he had to beg for another chance, well he’d do it. I’ll just have to fight for her is all Ferdie, maybe I should have all along instead of letting my pride get in the way and listen to her way she told me to go away.

Jace chuckled yea Imp loves creatures though she hates foxes….definitely hates foxes. he chuckled then and then he curled his tail around his paws after picking the fish clean. Ferdie can you just sit with me for awhile? My dad used to and I find I miss it. and then Jace turned his blue eyed gaze to the sky and watched the world around him fade into night.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 16, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 25, 2014, 11:51 PM