Wheeling Gull Isle In the Gallows
6 Posts
Ooc —
This is for reading purposes only, if anyone wants to RP with Blaqwynter plz feel free to PM!

Massive paws thud heavily upon the ground as Blaqwynter made his way into the Wheeling Gull Isle. He had been tracking down outlaws and bringing them to justice with his own jaws or by force to drag them back to pack territories when ordered to do so upon the packs he worked with. He had been doing this for quite some time now, and it was time to bring his career to a slow down. Have the odd job here and there would be great, but not all the time anymore would be ideal. Blaqwynter wasn't much of a wolf who thrived in pack life due to the safety of any pack. It was too risky for any Bounty Hunter to live within packs as per Bounty Hunter protocol. It was also unlawful for any Bounty wolf to call at pack borders to announce their arrival, due to the fact that it could very well attract the wrong type of attention, if he were to be seeking out an outlaw, as the outlaw could be close by listening... All a Bounty had to do was explain why he'd never call out upon passage, and if any Alpha were bright enough, they'd know about the protocol. At times an Alpha got pissed off, and Blaqwynter didn't blame them for being so, as an Alpha bore rights to deny any passage for any given reason, no matter how bad an outlaw a bounty was after. However it would serve a disrespectful moral of pack dues if turned away or chased off by any pack. Blaqwynter was always sure to recall any time that he was chased off, ganged up on, or denied any access to lands while hunting for a pup killer, or any other given outlaw. It was deemed disrespectful for another. Blaqwynter was always sure to pass any turf with high regard and never hunted on those lands.

He was usually hard to locate for anyone looking for help; as he was always on the move. His name traveled far and wide, and he became a legend to little pups and stories were often told about his adventures by the Elders of packs that he had served. Blaqwynter was a highly respected and feared wolf within the regions he had traveled and worked within. Now he was in a new region, no one knew of his name, and it felt kind of nice for once.

He crossed into the isle quietly, slipping into the darkness of the shadows, blending in like a stealth bomber at flight. He sniffed the air scenting the territory had already been claimed, he could tell the pack was a smaller pack, and the scent of a female Alpha ruled the pack. The scent seemed familiar though, and he racked his brain to see if he could guess who the Alphess was. It took him a few moments to realize it had been his distant relative (niece) Ypres.
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
A new scent waft through her nostrils as Ypres was falling asleep in one of the dens. She stretched and wandered out of the den towards the scent. It was a familiar smell, one that she had come acquainted once before when she was a small puppy. Years had passed without seeing her uncle Blaqwynter, as he obviously was not thriving within the pack when she met him. He would come and go, but his visits were swift and rare; therefore it Ypres was only able to meet him once in her life time, and she grew into forgetting about him.

She followed the trail and soon spotted the male as she took Alpha position. Tail arched over spinea, ears perked forth, eyes adverted and focused upon the target which lay ahead. A growl emitted her chords.

Who are you? What do you want?

She twitched her nose as she lift her skull to have a better smell of him from where she stood. The Alpha offered an uneasy glare; she looked at him long and hard. He just seemed so familiar!
6 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't have to wait long before seeing a smaller formation approaching him. He gruffed lightly as Ypres made herself present and known as Alpha by the way she displayed herself. She didn't look pleased to see him standing there. He tilted his skull to the right to have a better look at her. He took in her scent. He looked at her and smiled.

Oh baby Ypres. You don't recall your good ole uncle Blaq?

He asked her as he tilted his skull back to natural position and smiled. The Bounty hunter gruffed at her as his bottom teeth exposed making connection with his upper lip, grooving his jaw forth. He looked at her locking eyes with the Alpha.

I see you're a success! Atta girl!

He was referring to her being a leader of a pack. The last time he had seen her she was a whelp suckling on her mother's teets. He recalled how she was always so dominant over the other pups. He stepped back and waited for her to respond, but he had high doubts that she'd ever recall him.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
She narrowed her eyes upon the old fart. She offered an uneasy stand back and looked him over as she slightly turned cheek, but kept her eyes locked upon the Bounty. She tried hard to recall him, but nothing yet seemed to summon her memory. She took in his scent; he smelled of many wolves and heaps of lands. Salt clung to his fur, red wood, birch, pine, cedar, the scum in his undercoat from an old swim in a lake seemed to hang off of him too. She studied him as he stepped back, but the way his jaw hung out baring the tips of his lower teeth stirred something within.

Uncle Blaqwynter...?

He was a distant uncle, not a real close one, as he was brothers with the fifth brother of Ypres' father. So therefore they could breed if need be. It was minimal recall, but she did recall a face that did that trademark look of his. She wagged her tail as it slowly grew into a rapid wagging.

Blaqwynter! Wow.. How'd you find me?

She was curious, and needed to know.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Blaqwynter gruffed at her as he studied her back. She didnt seem to acknowledge his words from before in congratulating her for leading her own pack. Indeed it had been years since he had seen the lady, but she grew into an attractive wolf with perfect silky looking pelt, bright eyes, and great inner strength.

Yup...

He ruffled up his pelt as he waved his tail in return and studied her back, keeping close not to lock eyes with her due to the fact she owned this land now, and she was Alpha. He knew he could eat her for lunch, but all Alphas deserved respect, even if he were stronger than that Alpha.

I never forgot your scent Ypres. I never forget any scent. I decided to track you down because your birth pack is no longer alive. When I discovered you have been gone for a few years, I decided to trail you.

He gruffed gently as he watched her.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
She watched him as he gave her a singular answer. A snort fell from her as she offered him a smirk. She was unaware of his career as a Bounty Hunter.

So You tracked me down... What for? Are you looking to join the pack?

She questioned him with coy expression. Eyes shifting from him to meeting his gaze. She watched how he dropped her gaze from hers. Wagging her tail she mocked him.

Oh and.. You're trespassing by the way....

She dared him to object to her stipulation as she watched for any sudden movements.
6 Posts
Ooc —
She questioned how he had located her. He wagged his tail swiftly and perked his ears.

Its my job, its what I do. I am a Bounty Hunter. I can trail down anyone once I know their scent, and yes... Yes I am looking to join your pack.

Blaqwynter wasn't much of a ''pack'' wolf, as it was against Bounty Hunter code to join any pack but to thrive in any he had served to locate and bring justice to whomever was on the list. Ypres didn't seem to have work for him yet or at all, but he was just simply looking to retire his name; maybe do the odd job here and there. When she mentioned that he was trespassing he nodded. He was well aware of it.

It is against Bounty Protocol to call out on any borders when passing through in regards to anything. It could attract the wrong attention. I'm sure you don;t want that now do you? Hmm?

He tilted his head and waited for her reply. She might rip his head off and he'd allow it. After all this was HER lands.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres looked him over, she had never dealt with a Bounty hunter before.

"I see.."

This could be used to her advantage.

" so just because your a bounty, that grants you permission to pass on any land without calling? I can understand the unwanted attraction of the bad guys, but wouldn't a whole pack against one asshole be easy enough to take out? Or are some packs that small and useless that they do not have the wolf power to protect its young?"

She knew the answer, she just wanted to hear it from him. She eye balled him once more seeing the truth in his eyes. She wasn't being rude, but blunt. It was often true about some packs not being able to have enough wolf power to be at all sides of borders and guarding dens. Her pack was exactly like that. If he wasn't family, she'd still let him pass through, because he very well could be quite useful to her in the near future. She needed all the power she could get due to the war, and enemy packs. However; she'd be keeping an eye on this guy for awhile.