Ooc — Charmy
Fade with your post?

i kissed a girl and i liked it
the taste of her cherry chapstick
i kissed a girl just to try it
it felt so wrong
it felt so right
[size=3]i kissed a girl and i liked it[/size]

It was always the same; they fought, Rivet took all the blame, Turq would apologize, Turq would say she’d try to stop, Rivet would forgive her and the cycle would begin again. Rivet forgave her lover every single time, without hesitation, because she loves Turquoise with every beat of her own heart. Did she hope that things would change, that Turq would stop directing her anger at her and making everything Rivet’s fault? Sure she did. Who wouldn’t? Would she ever stop loving Turquoise if it didn’t stop? No, she wouldn’t. Rivet would never stop loving Turquoise regardless of anything else. That was just how she was.

Faint smile was offered to her lover when the porcupine was nosed back toward her. She waited a moment, watching her lover head back over to the edge of the stream, before lowering her head and taking a couple of bites from the porcupine carcass. Part of her was still a little too upset to eat, though, so she stopped after no more than four bites. Picking up the remaining meal, she carried it to her lover and set it down. “Eat, my love,” she murmured, reaching out to gently touch her nose to Turq’s hip.

<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Yep, yep. I look forward to our next one. <3

Not a single fish lurked close to the bank to tempt Turquoise. Her stomach gurgled in protest, causing Turq to glance sideways at Rivet. She hoped she wouldn't hear. She licked lips wet with drool when she saw the DeMonte feeding on the porcupine and she faced forward again, trying to focus.

A soft nudge on her hip made Turquoise start gently, her head turning to regard Rivet as she offered the rest of the kill. That little gesture meant more to her than anything. All at once, it was a sign of physical affection (with tinges of lust always at its edges) and a reassurance that they were bound, no matter what.

Ignoring the meat, Turquoise turned and licked Rivet's face, covering her nose, cheeks and even the space between her eyes with kisses. "My love," she crooned into the sylph's ears, an apology still ringing subtly in her tone. She then let her chin rest atop Rivet's head, intending to stay that way for at least a few thousand years, the pains of her body forgotten in the warm glow of Rivet's presence.