Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Grr, I’m so jealous! I’ve wanted a Lieu avatar forever! Also, don’t mind Red. Like I said, she gets way attached to wolves way too fast and she is utterly intrigued by Kieran. Lol.

Red’s nap was immediately interrupted by the unmistakeable sound of a wolf’s chuff of greeting. She scrambled quickly to her paws, half afraid of what was to come and half welcoming of the imposing male before her. And yet, before she really even had a chance to be afraid, she was lost. Lost in this wolf’s face, with his serious expressions and deep green eyes and the scar that ran along the side of his right eye and traveled down into his neck. She found herself tracing it with her eyes without moving her head, and then suddenly realized what she was doing and shook herself. It was quite rude — and oftentimes dangerous — to stare, and that is exactly what she was doing. Quickly, she averted her gaze away from this wolf who so completely intrigued her, flattening her ears against her head in embarrassment and fear.

This male held a noble air. He was both frightening and awe-inspiring, and his gaze seemed indifferent to the world. He felt like an Alpha, so she did the only thing that felt natural. She lay down at his feet and stared up at him with big eyes, wondering what in the world he was doing there, greeting someone as low on the totem pole as she. The forest and its many wonders were temporarily forgotten while she lost herself in this male. Her need to submit was strong and she could not resist her natural instinct. If Ferdie, or even Jace had been there with her, this need would not be as strong. In fact, it would probably be entirely absent. But as long as neither of those two wolves were here at this present moment, then the male directly in front of her was entirely in charge.

And she liked it that way.
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 10:14 PM