Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Not weird at all…I’m a little in love with Kieran…sigh if only he was human and I wasn’t married…and real definitely real.

Kieran watched as the coy wolf listened to him with rapt attention. Though it was obvious that she had no clue what he was saying, he was becoming used to that, truth be told his brogue was rather thick, but he wouldn’t change his tongue for anyone and he wouldn’t tame it. It was a part of him, just as his grief was and just as his scar was. It was simple really.

he dipped his muzzle and spoke softly Well met Red. his words lilting slightly on her name. She was a strange one, preferring to stick to her body language than her words. Which didn’t bother the irish brute any, it just made him curious really.

He watched her scoot away and he became alarmed that he had scared her and he spoke quietly as he backed up " I’m sorry me lassy. oi didn’t mean ter scare yer. oi mean yer naw 'arm." he sat down to his haunches to look less imposing. He knew very well that he was large and compared to the femme before him, he was damn near gargantuan.

He shrugged his large shoulders at her next question posed in the form of body language, a small tiltle of her head a whine deep in her throat. Kiva used to whine like that, when she was upset and for a moment he felt like screaming. He hated when small things caught him off guard and freshened his grief. " Nathin' miss, jist sum conversashun if yer are up for it. "
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Kieran - July 20, 2014, 07:26 PM