Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Wanna finish up in the next few posts?

Having already showed Kieran the lake, which was the forest’s major attraction that Red knew of, she was sort of just meandering around at this point, sniffing at the trees and bushes, and watching prey animals scurrying around. Mostly, though, she was wondering about the male who followed behind her. What was his story, and how had he wandered all the way to the forest, and just happened to bump into her? It seemed strange, the way the world worked. Whatever gods or goddesses might be up there watching over the world worked in mysterious ways, or so the saying went.

For lack of anything to do, Red promptly sat down and smiled at Kieran, hoping he would suggest something. If not, she figured it was probably time to be heading back to the Sunspire. Despite never wanting to leave this forest, she knew she had to. She still had a duty to Ferdie and her other packmates. Thinking on this, she cocked her head to the side, waiting to see if the Irishman would have anything to say.
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 10:20 PM