Madness is a bitter mercy
I'm just a madman in a dark room.Seek the light to burn away the gloom.Reality is ripping at the seams.
5 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Anyone is free to jump on this, just testing the flex of this new character

There it was, within the boundaries of a wolf pack, the strange green-eyed fox sat looking intently at a tree, his tail laid out behind him in a long brush as he sat nodding in agreement, or occasionally tilting his head as if to hear better. The self preservation that would normally keep most omnivores away from a wolf-pack was lost on this mentally deranged little creature. He was in the presence of his mad-god. Which just happened to be a talking tree today.

"No!" He shouted at the tree. "I will not. Those were the wrong isles" what he was referring to, or who he was even talking to was any outsiders guess. A large sigh escaped before he muttered something about it being 'clowns, not clouds'. A joyful laugh escaped the wild little beast. "Leave me again for your own mistake!" He turned his attention away from the tree, suddenly unsure of where he even was or what he was doing there.