Firestone Hot Springs vroom vroom
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
i wrote it to this xD
for @Keith

It had been only a day since Cara had come across the white prince, but even after those short 24 hours she had not managed to wipe the image of his smile from her mind. If only Kaname had not interrupted them.. Though the news he beared were important she wished he would've chosen another time to drop the bomb on her. She wasn't ready to find out her queen wasn't as holy as she thought she was.

Kaname had knocked Jinx off the altar the pale yearling had set her in. She was no longer her beloved queen. She was a brutal, and cold blooded murderer.

But that wasn't important now --or at least Cara tried not to think of it as important at the moment. Now she wanted to find Keith, maybe his sly flirting smile would take her mind off the horrible news Kaname kept bringing to her. First at the Duck lake where he revealed the real circumstance Jinx was in, and then bringing her the news of Itsuki's murder.

She wandered along the flatlands until she reached a place she had never been at before. Craters filled with boiling water were scattered across the ground, hissing to her as a warning to back off. The young femme sniffed around the scent of the Plateu pack lingered on the air, but there were no hints of more wolves around so she stayed. Exploring had been her coping method to all the madness that had unfolded in the pack, might as well do it now.

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
EDIT (1/22/2015): Removing tables.

The silver prince went to his den after catching a few fish in the lake the same day he met her, he still felt the fire of her amber eyes melting the cold white of his own. And wether he'd admit it or not, he had dreamed with her that night, it had been one hell of a dream...

The morning that followed was cold, more than any summer morning. The hints of the upcoming autumn started to feel more visible with the passing days. But the northern prince liked it, he was starting to hate the hot summer days and moments like this felt like home.

He woke up with the image of her face saying: "He's a brand new piece of meat in the Ouroboros.." The young prince wanted to hear her voice again, a feeling had started to grow within him, fueled by the desire to claim her over the inopportune male that hijacked his conversation with the pale beauty.

The scent of her pale coat reached the yearling's nostrils soon after he left his den, and determined to see her again he followed it out of the ouroboros and further beyond until he reached a field covered by holes that exploded in an amazing display of boiling columns of water. And there she was, her pale fur camouflaged with the steam that came out of the earth. The young prince smiled at her sight, "You didn't tell me your name" He barked announcing his presence. "I told you mine, That's not fair.."
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

Her eyes were fixed on the craters around her, some of them were stuck in a permanent slumber, but others weren't as silent. They hissed and sizzled furiously as the girl tried to surround them, one even dared to shoot a bullet of hot steam when she peered closer. Obviously she wasn't wanted, so she steered away from the angry holes.

She wondered what was the cause of these steam holes, Cara was not a naturalist, in fact she always failed to explain of make sense of natural phenomenoms like these. She was better off being a scout or a hunter. Or a man-hunter. That was right up her alley.

And speaking of men, and hunting. A familiar voice reached the ears of the precious yearling.She turned to face him, her pale eyes picking up the brightness that the sun had left behind. "Life is not fair"she barked a smirk beginning to take over her face. Leaving the cynical attitude behind she padded towards him, whilst wagging her feathery tail. "My name is Cara" she said with a little wink. The young Moretti never wasted an opportunity to flaunt her good genetics.

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
"Life is not fair" She stated. It wasn't fair indeed and the exiled prince knew it very well, but the moment she started walking towards him he felt life was amazing. Her smile was so inviting, and her figure so tempting, he felt like he was in heaven.

"It's not unfair either, it just.. Is.." he spoke back, trying to think possitively. The girl then introduced herself, Cara. Cute name, Cute face, Damn- could she get hotter? The silver boy smiled and waved his tail low enough to respect her higher rank. "Do you come here often, Cara?" Or you're just evading Kaname's stink? he added in his head, though he didn't say it because he knew it wouldn't have been appropriate, he was his friend after all.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

Her words were not meant to be taken seriously, although she agreed that life could be a bitch sometimes she also believed it could be generous too. It all depended on the way it was interpreted. Though she wouldn't bother to explain it to him, she was far too shallow to begin a moral and ethical discussion with the man. Cara was never one to sulk for to long. The bitter flavour life left behind was nothing to the pale girl. She was well used to sucking on methaphorical lemons.

She was pleased by his submissive tail-wag, it made her own tail rise higher. Holding a high rank was Cara's proudest accomplisment, she had crawled from the lowest point to the upper tier in a few weeks --and if she were allowed she'd keep climbing, jumping on the clouds and soaring above all.

Anyways..
For now she was content to have a chunk of authority written to her name. It was situations such as this one that made all the fight worthwhile. She had a cute boy crawling at her feet, his eyes filled with respect ---and a little something more. What does it feel like having a hot boss? she wondered, while a sly smile poised itself on her face. "No never been here" she shrugged while casting her eyes to the craters scattered on the floor.

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The Pale beauty lifted her tail in dominance, and the young prince could tell how much she liked to feel above him. The former prince knew that feeling, he once was the heir to the north, every wolf that stumbled upon him had to submit flattening their ears and tucking their tails between their legs to respect the Lord of Winter. But that dominance had dissipated, he had left it behind in the north along with his family and his name, he was no longer a prince.

The girl didn't talk back much, was is something he said? He smiled and said nothing for a couple of seconds, but then, realizing that the silence was about to get awkward he chuckled softly "You're not a talker, are you sweetie?" he teased with half a smile and rised eyebrows. "Am I bothering you?" he asked casually; He knew what she was playing at, hard to get, but both could play this game and the handsome yearling liked to play it as well, he wasn't the guy who crawled at girl's feet, he made them want him, not the other way around.

The boy turned halfway around threatening to leave "I can leave you alone to think if that's what you want.." the boy had his trick, plant the seed and retreat, leave them wanting more. But as everything related to girls this was like gambling, there was a high chance that the seed wasn't strong enough.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

Ugh, a boy that played hard to get? Total turn off.
She kept her eyes fixed on his face as he tried to taunt her by offering to leave her alone. Oldest trick on the book, seriously. Didn't he know by now that Cara was a girl that liked to be on the spotlight?

Like she had done to her precious queen, Cara wanted to be placed in an altar only to be pampered and serviced by the one that happened to be laying eyes on her. Keith was good looking, sure, but he was no deer for her to be chasing him around. Cara was a selfish player of the game he tried to play too.

She watched him turn to leave with a deadpan look in her pretty yellow eyes. But then as he actually started to retreat she scoffed louldy and lashed her tail to the side. "Ok if you want to walk yourself out.. adieu", she mocked while waving her tail in the air in a flirtatious manner.

"Maybe I would talk if you gave me something to talk about.. I don't like discussing the weather" she mused while raising and eyebrow. His yes-no questions were b-o-r-i-n-g.

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Alright, maybe Keith wasn't as good with girls as he thought he was, but he liked to think he was, besides, the girls in the north used to go crazy for him, maybe just because he was the prince? He was no prince here, she was the princess and she was the one every wolf fell for.

But what the frost girl didn't know was that with her words she signaled green light to the silver boy. She didn't want him to leave even though he wasn't the prize he had always considered himself to be. "Why? Do you want to walk me out?" he invited with an appealing smile, but then she sneered about his talkative skills, she had to. But she was the one evading his questions, wasn't she? Say something.. Say something... The boy felt slightly offended by her words, he wasn't a bad speaker! Or at least he though he wasn't...

"What do you want me to say then? It's hard to think when you're so damn h... Uhm.. The steam is so hot..." Shit Did he really say that? Maybe it was just an excuse, but she did make his thoughts foggy. Wait, was that sweat running down his forehead? It must have been the springs...
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

Oh, she was the princess alright. Though she doubted every single wolf fell for her, she had tried to use her charms on Mordecai once --it was rather an embarrassing thing to admit that she had done it to avoid a battle againts the male. He had resisted to her curvy figure and her batting of eyelashes; though after the shitty attitude she had given him she couldn't blame the guy.

"Never said that" she barked with a hint of laughter mixed in her voice, why was this guy playing the same game as her? She was used to being the one who recieved the compliments and tried to be wooed but this boy seemed to be waiting for her to beg him to stay. "Is this how you talk to all girls? Wait for them to seek you out?", she asked casually while waving her tail in the air.

A loud chuckle followed after the boy's subtle slip-up, she felt she had him in the palm of her hand then, totally malleable and vulnerable to her will. "Is it to hot for you to handle, northern boy?" she pryed while glancing sideways at the sizzling crater a few meters away.

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Mission failed. The handsome boy somehow saw the game as a 'I'm harder to get' child fight, but he wasn't being half as good as her. He had to admit that she had won the game even before it started. There was no way the silver bow could resist to that laughter, to the softness of her fur and her bright eyes looking through him.

A smile grew on his face when she asked if that was his way of talking to girls. "Not to be a jerk but the're not usually as hard to woo as you're being..." he admitted before sitting on his haunches and look at her with inviting eyes and a sly smile, off course trying to cover his earlier slip up... How embarrassing...

"Well, you're not making it any easy..." he said, but when he noticed her glancing at the sizzling crater behind her his face and posture changed almost completely.. "Oh you mean the heat? Nah I'm fine..." What was wrong with him? He was usually so sly that he didn't even have to make the slightest effort... This girl was affecting him deeply! "We could go somewhere fresher though..." he invited turning sideways towards the way out.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Exit Cara, feel free to assume things on your final post --if you make one[mate]

A smile full of triumph clinged to the delicate features of her face as she watched the male silently accepted his defeat at the complicated game that was flirting. She liked his careless bad boy vibe, though his over-confidence had failed him big time in this ocassion.

At his lame attempt of an apology or excuse she allowed a feign gasp to gurgle from her throat. "I'm not like the others, boy -- and sorry if you're used to easy bitches, but I am from another level", she barked with a hint of playfulness in her eyes. She knew it wasn't an insult and she wouldn't have cared less if it had been. She prided herself on being a hard trophy to win.

Pleased at her superiority at their little game she accepted his inviation without another mutter. Like a goddess that had crawled out of the center of the geisers she moved away from the craters, a veil of steam falling delicately off her shoulders.

"Where to?",she asked as she brushed past his flank, pressing her own shoulder against the young man's body. She was giving him the opportunity to straighten his act and take the lead. As she finally passed by him, she flicked her tail against his nose and shot an expectant look that pierced his pupils, was he up for the challenge?

402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Alright, thanks dude <3

The young Theta listened with an amused grin at the girl's statement, "I'm not like the others..." she said playfully, "No, you're not..." he barked in response "they're usually not as pretty..." he said with a sly smile. Even if his methods had failed badly this time he felt like there still was a chance with the frost beauty, so his tail wagged happily when she accepted to come with him.

The silver boy checked her out once again as she walked towards him, her gorgeous body cutting across the steam leaving a veil of white that coated her like a queen. Her shoulder pressed his body and he felt his heart bump faster as she flicked her tail against his nose. "Where to?" she asked expectantly as she moved by him, her cold eyes fell upon his gaze and the handsome yearling shot an appealing smile before walking towards the exit without saying another word. He'd find somewhere nice to take her to, maybe the hollow log where she caught him off guard the first time they met?