Emberwood forever i always need her
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
All Welcome 
She made her little trip around town, coming to Easthollow but eventually feeling hesitant to call them. Her brother said they had room here... right? Then why bother entering Easthollow in the first place? She had hesitated just near their borders, and turned tail to leave after not long. She had spent a few days, taking her time getting back to where her brother had settled with his pretty new lass.

Finally she came upon the border after treading slow as ever. Well, she could call for the leader. But she much preferred to call for @Pygmalion - if it was disrespectful, well, she couldn't be bothered. That was the way things were with her- a stranger's issues were their issues. She couldn't really care as much as she knew she should. It was a bit of an issue with her- only bothering to care about the people she liked's feelings.

So she threw back her pale head, letting out a call- for her brother- hoping he would arrive and welcome her with open arms.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
the call was addressed for pygmalion. it both confused and interested bhediya who stood and made haste for the border. a familiar femme stood on the other side, a wolf who she recognized as lolita.

trotting at a steady pace with her tail wagging behind her, bhe called, hey there! it hadn't been long since they'd last seen each other, but she would understand if her name had been forgotten.

37 Posts
Ooc — summer
A familiar figure was there soon- not the one she had wanted to see but, someone she didn't mind seeing. And she figured she ought to get used to the dark lass if she was planning to be Lolita's new sister in law. 

"Hey, Bhediya," she called, without missing a beat. Her name came right to her mind and Lita was even impressed with how quickly she recalled it. "Ye seen Pygmalion oot here? I'm lookin' ta join yer little pack- hopin' ye got room this time." She chirped.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
it was as bhediya had figured: lolita was returning for another go. this time, they actually had the room! it didn't matter that pygmalion wasn't there because, well, she figured that it would make for a nice surprise. 

i saw him earlier, she said, peering suspiciously over each shoulder, but no, not too recently. knowing him, he could have been hiding in a bush, preparing his grand entrance.

the scout turned back to lolita then, a wide smile wrapped across her maw. do you have any skills? we could really use more hunters. of course, hunting wasn't everyone's forte. bhediya wouldn't be upset if lolita said no.

"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Lolita! Pyg exclaimed, bursting onto the scene with tail a-wagging. He gave his sister an affectionate embrace, then turned to pull close to Bhediya. Glad ye decided to come around. I told ye—there'd be space for ye. He grinned, then remembered his mate's last question.

To Lolita, he gave an inquisitive look, though he couldn't help adding, All the northerners hunt weel, Bhediya, Pygmalion said casually. It's in our blood, aye? But his sister could answer for herself; she was more than capable. He closed his big mouth and waited for her response, eyes twinkling.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Bhediya tells her that she hasn't seen Pygmalion lately and begins to ask her about trades and- 

ah! speak of the devil! Pygmalion appears as if right on time, promising that there's room for her and assuring Bhe she was quite the hunter. Once the two were finished talking, Lolita spoke up- "Aye, he's right. I'm not the best- but I'm damn good. Ken probably be a benefit to ye in these winter months," she offers with a sweet smile at Bhediya, and a glance of blue eyes towards Pyg.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
editing this b/c a vacancy!!

pygmalion made his approach as expected. she stiffened at his approach but relaxed once she heard lolita's voice. a decent hunter is better than none at all. she smiled then, eyes glancing between the pair.

they had enough room for one more, bhediya decided. it would be all hands on deck this coming season, so if lolita was willing to help, their pack was willing to accept her. i'll show you around, she said, not like there's much to see, anyway.

bhe chuckled then, turning to see if either sibling would follow.

"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
More than decent, he murmured to his sister with a cheeky smile, and let his face glow as she was accepted into Uaine Gorsedd. He would trail after the two ladies, closely watching over them. Lolita was here to stay, and that was what mattered. His joy could scarcely grow more in this moment.

Exit Pygmalion!
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
She was welcomed with open arms. A cheeky grin was returned to Pygmalion as he complimented her and she chuckled. Bhe offered a tour, and Lolita followed, beginning to walk by her side as the small girl showed her around their land. A little peculiar that Pygmalion followed by trailing behind... but Lita thought little of it.