Ooc — Charmy
Fade soon so we can have a thread with Aguta, Ton, and Goldry?? <3

bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

Aguta truly had no idea that Goldry would eventually end up following her here. When she had parted company from him, she’d done as she always did and made her tracks very difficult to follow. That was her way. It was what she had learned to do under Siku’s guidance. And now, it was something that had become absolute habit to her. Tartok was to be protected at any cost, including making it just that much harder for anyone to track her. One would have to be one hell of a good tracker to be able to follow anything left behind by Aguta.

The rumble from her cousin was met with a slight one of her own. This was not done as a challenge, obviously, but more as a ’you were gone and I had no idea if you were going to ever return or not’ sort of way. She would not be punished for something that was not entirely her fault, not that she thought Tonravik was going to punish her. “It would not have happened had I known…” She didn’t have to finish her sentence because she was sure that her cousin would easily be able to figure out what she was talking about.

Aguta gave a slight shake of her head. No, not Loa, per say. “Wolves of past,” she responded. “Harmless, though.”

Messages In This Thread
calling - by Tonravik - September 09, 2013, 12:28 AM
RE: calling - by Aguta - September 09, 2013, 09:01 AM
RE: calling - by Tonravik - September 09, 2013, 09:26 AM
RE: calling - by Aguta - September 09, 2013, 10:35 AM
RE: calling - by Tonravik - September 10, 2013, 04:11 PM
RE: calling - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 10:07 AM
RE: calling - by Tonravik - September 12, 2013, 09:15 PM
RE: calling - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:33 PM
RE: calling - by Tonravik - September 16, 2013, 11:18 PM
RE: calling - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 06:34 PM
RE: calling - by Tonravik - September 18, 2013, 11:15 PM