49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

Although she hadn’t gone out of her way to really get to know Taltos during their time under Siku’s rule, she still thought of him as a sort of friend. Perhaps that was why she really did feel so at ease beside him like this. He had never come across as threatening to her, and because of that, she didn’t feel like she had to be wary in any way. So when he inclined himself toward her, feeling their fur brushing against each other, she kind of leaned slightly against him. Friends was something Aguta lacked and it showed sometimes, though she tried hard to keep herself more on the serious side, as well as the more aggressive side, so that no one could see just how much things were truly affecting her.

At the sound of his apologetic whine, the scarred woman leaned against him a little more. She remained silent while she listened to him speak, answering her single worded question. This was the most she had ever heard him speak and knew that it was well worth listening to every single word that came from him. Honestly, she could understand what he was explaining because she was basically the same way, minus the part of everything and everyone else around her becoming entirely invisible in the presence of those she followed with every ounce of loyalty within her. It had been hard for her to leave Siku’s side, but she had done so under Siku’s direct orders.

Soft sigh escaped from her as she laid her head against his side. “I did not wish to leave our home,” she began, thinking about how she wanted to word what she wanted to say. “I am only here because Siku commanded it of me. I went with her to seek out her daughter, and upon finding her, Siku commanded that I remain with Tonravik. So I am here… away from everything and everyone I have known for the last two years.” Her scarred muzzle formed a frown and she found herself staring at the grass that they were lying upon. This was one of her very rare moment of weakness showing times, opening herself up, knowing full well that it could come back and bite her in the ass at any given moment in time. But it was a risk she was willing to take because she trusted him to not use her weakness against her.

For a moment, she wasn’t entirely sure what further to say, but then more words came pouring forth without hesitation. “I do not have friends, Taltos,” she blurted. “I have never been good at making, or keeping, them. But when my aunt sent me with my cousin, it meant I had even less than what I already had. I am a stranger in a strange land following someone that, for the last year, has been a stranger to me.” She was not trying to get him to be romantically interested in her, quite far from it, really. Aguta simply wanted a friend, someone that she could turn to, someone that she could randomly hang out with… like right now.

Messages In This Thread
my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 11, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 16, 2013, 10:14 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 11:47 AM