The Heartwood my sweet deidre
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

their bodies moved into unconscious intimacy, and lasher relished it as he listened to her in silence. likewise, he had not heard so much from aguta — her lack of verbosity caused each word she chose to speak that much more treasured. and so he allowed the dark velvet of her voice to form words that carried him into a deeper understanding of her.

despite her hidden fear, taltos was not a creature who would seek to use that which she deemed weakness against the shadow-woman; he did not even see it as such, merely the sacred outpouring of her innermost soul, which he quickly placed upon a pedestal. it was a means by which he could attune himself further to aguta.

he allowed the silence after her words to lengthen comfortably, tracing the fine proud arches of her face with gentle eyes as she lay alongside him. the greenery of the place reminded him painfully of donnelaith — the glen! the glen! — but aguta's dark and lovely presence there dampened the blow to his heart somewhat. he himself had no companions in this place; eismitte had gone, rati had gone, and he was bereft of his beloved jet witch. only aguta remained, and tonravik, who lasher followed only by virtue of her relation to siku.

we are not so different, then, the earthfurred male murmured after a moment, casting a quiet smile at his companion. he trusted she would know what he meant, and he reached over to nudge her shoulder with the point of his muzzle before returning to his spot alongside her.

lasher embraced the noiseless moments that crept forth on tiny cat feet then, letting his gaze drift heavenward. tonight he would dream of the glen, and perhaps tonight he would also find the answers to his unasked inquiries.

<style type="text/css">.lashertop {color:#120801; font-family:georgia; width:498px; background-image:url('http://oi45.tinypic.com/f4mx44.jpg'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#585f5f; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasherbottom {background-image:url('http://oi50.tinypic.com/2m3p5dk.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding-bottom:200px;}.lashertop p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lashertop b {color:#0c231b; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #87b5a5;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 11, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 16, 2013, 10:14 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 11:47 AM