Haunted Wood Show me what you got
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 
@Valour C:sorry it's short

The new Warlord was in, another child no less, what the fuck was going on here? No matter though, The titan didn't see this as any type of roadblock to his goals, and now with this new "alliance" with Santiago, Ghidorah was more than happy with what he had. The golden male had some things that he needed to do first, he knew that he wouldn't be ready to pursue his goals at the state that he was currently in, and it would be arrogant of him to think he was above what he was. The giant wandered the twisted wood, his ghost eyes scanning the area for something to do, he could patrol the border to keep himself busy as he plots but he was in no mood to do something that boring.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The meeting had left him at ease with his rank though he knew better than to think it meant he were safe, this was Nightwalkers and there could be a challenger at any time. He didn't lay back as Vengeance had nor did he take off or totally isolate like Hela seemed to be doing instead he did as he always did and walked the territory. On his mind were matters of more importance like Conquest and Famine. They had two missing kids who were really young. They couldn't possibly make it alone and if they were time was running out to find them before they died. Unaware that someone else was around he found a tree he had once seen Vengeance marking on and went to it pissing upon the dirt with a fierce light in his eye and a small smile on his maw. Once he was done he turned around and took a few step, noticing Ghidorah ahead of him. Remembering him as the eery weird guy from the meeting he paused unsure how to approach him, praying he hadn't been seen peeing. Slowly he moved forward "Hey you were at the meeting" a brief awkward pause and a shifting of his ears back slightly as he had no idea what else to say though he kept his eye contact on point, not awkward enough to forget himself and his pride. 

I thought it was good ^_^
3/10 mastery
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The scent of the Warlord came snaking into his nostrils like the scent of garbage, he wanted to gag but he restrained himself from doing so and turned his large head towards the child that bore the title. As his eyes slid towards the brat, so many thoughts ran through his head at once, so many actions he wanted to pursue against him now that they were alone, but he knew that would be foolish. He practically towered over the smaller male as an aura of dominance was painted all over Ghidorah as he turned towards Valour as if time had slowed down. But as soon as he turned to face Valour, all of that intimidating aura vanished in an instant as a pleased smile was painted on his face. "Ah, Valour! I am pleased to meet you at last! Congratulations on becoming the new Warlord!" The golden titan forcefully wagged his tail.

"I'm flattered that you noticed me," he gave a small dip of his head, "though I do stand out a bit like the sun in this dark wood," he laughed at himself, referencing his golden pelt.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Tensing up as Ghidorah turned slowly he readied himself for an attack or some form of negative response only to be greeted with a big smile and congratulations. It caught him off guard and he stood there staring intently with a small wag of his tall, posture straightening as the flattery really sank it's way under his pelt. There were a few reasons he knew he needed to be wary of people who gushed like this but accepting some compliments wasn't going to hurt him. As the man drew attention to his coloring, Valour realized he hadn't even barely paid attention to it. Bright gold, quite a flashy color for a mercenary in a pack that would probably need to rely on laying low to stay safe. "You're definitely as bright" it was said jokingly with a smile and a slow wag of his tail before he dipped his head in return, eyes dropping for a moment as he tried to gather his wits to assess what kind of man this overtly friendly wolf really was "It's a relief to see another friendly face has joined. You looked like you weren't pleased in the meeting I was worried I'd have more problems to end" he lifted his gaze back up to study the other warily though he was still smiling, trying to gauge his response to the vaguely threatening phrasing without actually threatening him. "What's your name?" he added on after a short pause, not sure what to actually address the Nightwalkers as and trying to use it as a way to continue the conversation. Unfortunately at that moment someone called for him elsewhere and with an apology he hurried off to tend to business.
3/10 mastery