Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
The forest was quiet and still enough that he ought to have noticed the shewolf in plenty of time, but his focus was such that she only caught his attention when she stepped into his line of sight. He observed her right back, equally as silent, and then finally picked up his slim hindquarters and stood when she seemed to decide she wanted a conversation after all.

Often enough I like to give it the chance, he replied, thinking to himself that the wolves in this area were a particularly snarky bunch. He would have to keep his mind sharp if he didn't want to make a fool of himself right off the bat. It helps if you stand underneath it, he added, thinking that this was a sufficiently playful answer.

You ain't the first to question my wisdom, lately. A man's gotta start to wonder if he's losin' his touch.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:25 PM