Moonspear I am here
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
To have a leader express such positivity toward her aspirations was refreshing and good. Toad felt invigorated. She felt a grander purpose had called to her when Meerkat relayed the news. Things felt as though they were in motion and moving toward the better. Soon, they would have a superpack that would be more formidable than perhaps anything the Wilds had ever seen before. Toad wanted to be a part of something like that. She wanted to protect the Ostrega sons and daughters. She wanted to protect Kukutux's brood and the rest of the family that Toad had chosen to now be hers.

This pull toward strength was almost overwhelming. That Hydra encouraged her to be part of it fuelled her anticipation. Meerkat wanted to tell Bronco. Toad nodded with a grand smile, very pleased with the event.

To Hydra, the huntress listened closely. She imagined the famine. Herds must have cleared out. Pregnant mothers could have been threatened, or yearlings from the previous season. The pack must have struggled, but Hydra and her family had found solace in the Glen and its richness. She wished to close it off for the time being to only Moonspears and new recruits.

Knowing the territory, this gave Toad some anxiety, but she kept quiet for the time being. She knew why. Mira needed to be found.

Yes, Osiris should know, she said. They didn't know each other particularly well, but Toad was sure of herself. She was a strong and worthy huntress. She could help. She wanted to help. Me? Oh, Toad answered, racking her brain for any recent happenings in her own life. To be honest things had been frightfully dull after her weird little date with Bronco, but Toad realized that her leader might not have heard about that.

Well, she said, following alongside Hydra, I don't know if you heard, but my little blind date with Bronco was interesting. She smirked.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 16, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 16, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 24, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 24, 2020, 10:31 AM