Great Bear Wilderness at the edge of the future
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Posting from phone in bed. Such hassle wow ugh no much pain in ass. XD

As expected, Mordecai was thrilled to hear the news, and his delight stoked the fires of Verrine's own joy. It was exciting enough to be expecting kids -- especially his first litter -- but what made it even better was being able to share it with family. He found himself wishing he could tell his parents; he could see his mother fussing and lecturing him on what not to do, and the correct way to do this or that, and what sorts of names he liked. And he could imagine his father, quiet and steadfast Leviathan, grinning with that ever-present twinkle in his eye that generally meant he knew his son was getting into shit that was way over his head, and would be there if Verrine needed advice on what the hell to do when everything was nuts and he had screaming kids all around him and an angry wife and he hadn't slept in weeks and he couldn't remember the last time he'd been laid.

Ah, parenthood. He wasn't ready for it, but he couldn't wait.

He chuckled and scratched an itch on his shoulder as he replied, "Any day now, actually. Julooke's so big now, I wonder how many she'll have. He didn't mean it in a derogatory way -- if anything, he thought she was even more beautiful than ever, for the swelling of her sides meant she carried a treasure more precious than any rare gem or mountain of gold. "It's so crazy, man. I don't even feel like I'm old enough to be an adult yet, and here I am getting ready to have kids. Holy crap."
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
at the edge of the future - by Mordecai - September 08, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Verrine - September 08, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Mordecai - September 08, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Verrine - September 08, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Mordecai - September 08, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Verrine - September 09, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Verrine - September 09, 2014, 12:46 AM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Verrine - September 09, 2014, 01:13 AM
RE: at the edge of the future - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 01:22 AM