Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
I hope it's ok to skip the content puppies, but if not, let me know :)

Eljay breathed out a sigh of relief when Ibis confirmed that she was alright. Soon thereafter she invited him in to look at them, and Eljay approached. His approach was gentle and slow, as he knew that mothers could be very protective over their children and not all wanted him close. Especially Ibis, someone that he didn't know very well yet, Eljay didn't want to make any wrong moves, and he wanted to make her feel safe.

When he was close enough, Eljay arched his neck to have a closer look at them, while he lay on his stomach to be on level with the mother and her new brood. I'm glad labour went well, Eljay said, the relief palpable in his voice. Three children, two of which were nursing and one who seemed, for now, huddled against her brother and sucking her own toes. She was smaller than the others, too. She might need a little help to start nursing, Eljay said as he gestured at Diantha, then at Ibis. He looked inquisitively at Ibis; suggesting that he could help, but not making a move before Ibis would approve of this verbally.
Messages In This Thread