Stavanger Bay Swearing Fealty
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I could have sworn he was older than that when I checked his profile...I'm probably just getting him mixed up with someone else. xD Oopsie, my bad.

Ragnar's presence was greeted with a low bow of the other man's head and the Jarl slowed, fixing the man in his icy gaze, wondering if it wouldn't be smarter to just chase him out. At Ragnar's own decree he had been healed with the bare minimum because Ragnar couldn't and wouldn't waste their medicinal resources on a wolf only to potentially have him die, anyway. As it stood, Ragnar wasn't overly confident that the man wouldn't die, which would only prove to be a total waste of all the resources if it came to pass. With Winter bearing down upon them, numbers fluctuating pretty regularly and four newborn mouths to feed it wasn't something they could spare. Ragnar had already been told to his face — and not for the first time — that he was a tyrant. Though heartless was something he had never disputed. The lives of wolves outside of Stavanger Bay had no consequence to him (except for Junior but that was different because she was considered family) and why was he a monster for not wasting his time and energy providing or caring when he had more pressing things to care and provide for ...like his pack?

The stoic Scandinavian was met with a simple reply and nothing more. For a moment Ragnar waited for Mordred to continue on with which option he'd chose only to be met with a continued spin of silence. Ragnar's weight shifted as he waited before lips spliced apart to speak, And? Which one do you choose? The Viking encouraged the male.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 21, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 23, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 25, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 26, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 28, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 30, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - October 03, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - October 04, 2014, 06:35 AM