Stavanger Bay Swearing Fealty
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar was silent when Mordred spoke that he chose to stay, remaining silent, biting lightly down upon his tongue at the male's following words of being indebted to Thistle Cloud. As if the meat that the capable members of the pack hunted and was given to him meant nothing. As far as Ragnar was concerned Mordred was indebted to them all, him especially given that he could have easily chosen to let the sea take him and do with him what it would. He had used their resources even if Ragnar had dictated that it was the bare minimum because he had to watch out for the well being of the pack first and foremost. With Winter breathing heavily down their necks he could not stand to waste such things that would become precious to them. Eyes narrowed as they swept over the man in an assessing manner though Ragnar kept his thoughts to himself, instead listening to what skills the injured man had to offer him and the wolves of Stavanger Bay. All things we could make use of, Ragnar drew after a prolonged moment of silence, contemplating what Mordred had to offer with a cant of his head. I need to know that you're staying isn't just to repay my Queen Wife for the healing she has done to you. I need to know that everything you do is for the good of Stavanger Bay, just as I ask of every other member seeking a home within our borders.
TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 21, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 23, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 25, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 26, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 28, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 30, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - October 03, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - October 04, 2014, 06:35 AM