Stavanger Bay Swearing Fealty
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar was quiet as Mordred deduced what he would give and what he would take. In many ways that was what a pack was – a giant game of give and take. If you want a home here you will contribute. Everyone contributes, even the children when they reach an age that they are able. Ragnar had no tolerance for those who did not contribute, and he had no desire to carry dead weight. If he discovered it he would, easily and without so much as a second thought, cut those that would be dead weight away from the pack. Especially with Winter upon them they could not afford anyone to not be pitching in and assisting where they were needed, even if it didn't fall under their trades. I do not ask of my members anything that I do not willing give myself. Of course, if Ragnar didn't carry his weight as their Jarl there wouldn't be a pack but that was irrelevant and besides the point, the Viking amended himself mentally.

Just out of curiosity you mentioned protection a bit ago. Protection from what? Ragnar inquired, fixing the other man in his icy Caribbean blue gaze. It was possible, Ragnar rationalized that Mordred simply meant protection from starvation, from hypothermia or whatever else but he could have also meant from something else and if there was a bounty on his head...Ragnar wanted to know about it, especially if it meant he would potentially endanger the Bay.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 21, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 23, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 25, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 26, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - September 28, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - September 30, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Mordred - October 03, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Swearing Fealty - by Ragnar - October 04, 2014, 06:35 AM