(IC Joining) An End to the Journey
2 Posts
Ooc — Riss
After many long nights of following the small Creek, Stream finally picked up a scent to the east of the Creek. Though her limbs were tired, her excitement gave her body new energy and she darted towards the new scent coming to a quick stop once she reached the scent marker. Her warm brown eyes scanned the territory in front of her, looking for signs of other wolves. Stream knew that being alone was never a good thing for a wolf. Wolves belonged in packs, and perhaps she had finally found hers tonight.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Sup, I'm just doing this because I want to be warden. Btw she isn't in the territory right? double btdubs you need to type two paragraphs to get exp

Flash padded along the creek. Patrolling the borders at night always seem to have some new adventure for him. He stopped for a drink but as he bended down, a small reddish spot appeared. He quickly lapped up some water and headed towards it. When he saw it was a wolf his first instincts was to chase her away.

Flash decided not to pursue the wolf but keep weary of her. He padded closer making sure she knew he was approaching and growled, “What are you doing so close to our borders? Our scent is clearly marked. " He wondered if she purposely came close and wanted to join. If she was, she was luck she wasn't caught by Shadow, the lat two wolves who wanted to join and was in the borders were now slaves.

2 Posts
Ooc — Riss
thanks for all the btdubs. and no she isn't, I just meant for her to come right up to the outside of the scent markers.

Stream took a few more steps backward, hoping to show she meant no harm. Now that she had finally found what she had been looking for she was a little nervous. What if they didn't let her join their pack? She would have to keep searching and she knew she couldn't make it much further alone. What if they did worse? Still, this was her best option. She tried to sound confident.

"I know. I mean no harm. I am a lone wolf with no family, but I cannot survive on my own. I want to join your pack." That was the hard part. Stream tried to relax as she waited for his answer, but couldn't help but babble a little bit out of nervousness. "I'm a fair hunter and a hard worker. I promise I'll follow all the rules and Ill do everything I'm told." She quickly shut up as she realized she was starting to sound more nervous and decided to just be honest. "I just want a family again." Stream said sadly.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
:D no prob! I like helping others out, Shadow got me on my feet too!

Is she... shaking? Flash thought as he surveyed the wolf. Her nervous and shaky voice broke his survey. He knew she was trying to sound confident, but it was obvious that she was nervous and scared."I know. I mean no harm. I am a lone wolf with no family, but I cannot survive on my own. I want to join your pack." The she wolf bursted out.

Before he could answer, the she wolf bursted out another string of words. "I'm a fair hunter and a hard worker. I promise I'll follow all the rules and Ill do everything I'm told."
Flash was deciding whenever to call Shadow when she said some silent words."I just want a family again." All of Flash's doubt and suspiciousness melted away. This was another young wolf wanting a chance to have a family again.

“I see, you do want to join the pack.I'll call my alpha " Flash smiled at her. He raised his head and howled for @Shadow.

<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Hmph.. :P Post order- @Stream - @Flash - Shadow

Shadow had been contentedly nestled beside his wife, the Healer when the call had rose into the night for him. It was from the boy, the probatio, the one that reminded him of his brother, Arcadius too much for his own liking, the one that had earned a faint speck of liking from the Roman. Still, it sounded urgent and he was the Praetor. And duty always came first didn't it? With a kiss to her forehead and a nuzzle, he trotted out of his den silently and began heading in the direction the youth's howl had risen from, bright silver eyes glowing out of the darkness.

He arrived, expression indifferent and stern, eyes of liquid silver bright and harsh, as his gaze locked onto the yearling. His tongue raked across his gleaming canines in a threatening manner and the scars littered across his body shone bright white as the moonlight shone across his body. The angel of death approached her, subtly sniffing the air as he did so noticing that the female's scent was close to the borders before seemingly backing away. Good, she had some sense but she still had been too close. His stance dominant and assertive, cold and unforgiving. Tail raised high in the air. He blocked the feelings of annoyance and irritation, so this female was the reason why he wasn't drifting into deep slumber beside his wife.

But he had to be fair, something that his father never was, something that he strove to become. He did not feel like playing his games of snarkiness and sarcasm with her tonight. Why do you venture so close to my borders? he asked in a soft dangerous tone. The tip of his tail twitched, telling Flash not to speak or move, he had called for the death angel and he had came. The probatio was welcomed to watch but not to speak when uninvited.

When she did not speak and moved away, the Roman shrugged and left.