Mount Apikuni I love this bar
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and tilted his ears forward, None of it good I imagine. Most hate me. Jace shifted his weight his hackles raising and fallin, We settled on the mountain too injured to go anywhere else. Foolishly thinking Fox would leave us alone, but she continued to harass us. We would have left you alone if she had left us alone. So No we did not want trouble, but we gave exactly what we got. Jace smiled at Ame's skills, and it was Ame he knew that had left the marks on the pale girls fur. Yes Amekaze is a force to be reckoned with, she has a good heart though. You met her at the wrong time. He grew quiet, not sure why he felt the need to defend his friend, when this Danica had said nothing really bad about her. But he did it anyway.

Jace stared at her, what about him and Ferdie. What the hell did she mean then it dawned on him and bile rose in his throat. What the Fuck? Who told you that? Let me assure you I like females and Ferdie and I are not lovers, have never been lovers. Holy Shit. I mean I have nothing against that, but it is not for me as far as I know anyway. As a matter of fact Ame and Ferdie aren't lovers either. We don't even know where Ferdie is. He shook his head and stared at her with fire burning in his blue eyes. He actually wanted to laugh at the absurdity of such a question. He thought back trying to remember anything that would make anyone think that.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I love this bar - by Danica RIP - September 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Danica RIP - September 27, 2014, 01:19 AM
RE: I love this bar - by Jace - September 27, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: I love this bar - by Danica RIP - October 07, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Danica RIP - October 19, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I love this bar - by Jace - October 19, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Danica RIP - October 26, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: I love this bar - by Danica RIP - November 02, 2014, 04:32 PM