Adding posts to a Pack Records thread
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Hey! I was wondering if there was any way I could add posts to the Pack Records thread for Duskfire Glacier that Wintersbane/Torvi originally posted. We have a bunch of stuff in development (new subterritories, new policies, general information etc.) that I would like potential joiners to be able to access. 

I can make a new Duskfire Glacier thread in the Pack Records forum if need be, but my preference would be to just add posts to the current one. It does also give me the option to edit Wintersbane's post, but I'd really like to preserve it as-is for posterity's sake.
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
@Lane I'm not a CM so I can't weigh in on the initial concern ( suggestion? ) but I'd be totally fine with you making a new thread — that way you can add to DFG's pack page as needed. I can PM you the information from Wintersbane's post if needed.

IMHO I'm not really fussed about having two — looking in the Former Pack Records there are several packs that have more than one pack page; usually when someone else took over and/or if they changed anything IC/OOC.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Hey! That should not be a problem - are you unable to reply to the original post? I just double checked, and pack moderators do have the option enabled to post replies in forum, so you should be able to do it no problem. <3
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
@Val I don't have the option to post replies in any of the pack records threads. 

Reaching out to PMs from other packs-- am I the only one having trouble with this?
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
(December 11, 2021, 09:58 PM)Lane Wrote: @Val I don't have the option to post replies in any of the pack records threads. 

Reaching out to PMs from other packs-- am I the only one having trouble with this?

I can reply to the record thread for Akashingo, and edit any thread in that forum. Maybe that's what they meant? You should be able to edit the Duskfire Glacier thread that Wintersbane posted previously.
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Lane Can you check now and see if you are able to reply?

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Yes, it's fixed-- I now have the New Reply button. Thank you!!