The Sunspire shoot me an email
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Summer could sense the girl's frustration, and to him it was a sign merely for the degree of need she felt to see her mother. He could only assume it must be great, for he wasn't certain that Hawkeye had ever returned to see her children after she had left. He hadn't noticed her scent crossing out of the packlands or back in since she had joined. As he put more thought to it, a nerve he hadn't been aware of previously was struck harder and harder. His own mother had been taken by death. Why would a mother still alive choose to leave her children?

The young wolf stood quietly, thoughtful. He heard her suggestion to call for someone to bring her there to the borders, but Summer wasn't too hopeful that anyone would be near enough to hear--so many were out looking for signs of Ferdie still or searching the lands higher up the summit for the cougar. What he was considering was probably stupid, and not likely to be approved of by leadership... But he found himself very unwilling to deny this girl what she wanted.

"If anyone asks..." Summer told her softly as he closed the distance between them in a few strides of his long legs, "...you're looking to join our ranks." He paused near her, waiting to see what she would say. "And if anyone asks me later, after you've seen your mother... I'll tell them you decided against it," he finished. It was risky for him, but he saw no danger in it for her (but that could have been the remainder of his high). There were none among their ranks he felt that he couldn't trust, especially since the hybrid had disappeared. And if anyone did raise a voice against him... Unless it was Jace or Amekaze, Summer was prepared to learn just how tall he had grown.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - October 01, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - October 01, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - October 03, 2014, 07:36 AM