Moonspear Ikkik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
*Chuckles nervously* Boy, my timeline for this big guy is a mess. ^u^; Many threads in strange orders. I want to pursue this/them! His answer is only dependent on the fact that I – a fool – jumped the gun and created a dramatic thread for miss Meerkat. So, I’m winging this to fix it. Please accept my sincerest apologies!

This was interesting news to the man.

Issorartuyok found himself considering Antha as a wife. She was skilled, she had demonstrated bravery, she was kind. She had journeyed with them for a short while and had proven herself to be a great talent and a good spirit to have at their side. Yes, she was an excellent candidate for a wife. She was most ideal, in fact.

The man thought of the scout at the glacier and realized that he may have already had a chance. He may have already had a wife, an ideal one, and had ruined the opportunity. It was a great dishonor for him to believe it and it swelled him with regret.

I must consider this, Antha.

The northerner looked to her warmly. The dark brown of his gaze rested on her features, and he felt grateful that she had understood and had been patient with him. There was no frustration felt in his heart.

If our journey is a success and you find that you wish to remain with us, with our village. I would like to consider your words very seriously.
170 Posts
Ooc —
omg no need to apologize <3 do whatever you need to do, and let me know if you need anything from me to help get his timeline worked out! i'm just enjoying these threads & chill with anything
he seemed to warm further as she spoke, and for a moment antha worried. would he want to rush into marriage now that she had expressed a true interest? the witch wasn't completely certain she wanted issorartuyok, given the short time they'd known one another. a few more weeks, perhaps, and she would be more willing to at least commit. after all, she could always leave. witches were adept at disappearing.
but it seemed issorartuyok knew the gravity of their discussion, for all his simplicity. relieved, antha nodded in understanding.
we can talk again when the journey is finished, then. which reminds me that i haven't told you of the territories i found while scouting ahead, she went on, businesslike now. i found three of note, but one stood out above the rest. two were forests. one was murky and misty, but sheltered. a labyrinth of sorts. another was vibrant and filled with sunlight. but the place that stood out to me was tucked against a mountainside. it was a vast valley, sheltered by the mountain. i believe the mountain itself has more to offer. i saw signs of paths up the mountainside and tunnels carved into the base.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Okay! I greatly appreciate your patience. @.@ <3 If you'd like you can do one last to fade it? Or you're welcome to archive right away.

The northerner appreciated her direct nature. It did not leave him confused or guilty.

Antha went on to speak of a few locations she had discovered in her scouting. The man nodded his head, listening carefully to the terrain that she described. When she went on to speak of mountains, he could feel himself rising with the prospect. Mountains were challenging but well-fortified. They would have caves and tunnels for dens and supply rooms. These prospects brought life to him.

Let us journey to see them and then we will go to collect the others.

Issorartuyok felt this would be their best plan. The man was certain they would find their destination before long. With the help of Antha, they would know where they would travel and could pass safely through.

Thank you, Antha.
170 Posts
Ooc —
<3!
antha nodded when issorartuyok spoke again, and dipped her head at his thanks. when their conversation ended and they had parted, she wondered what tessa would think of all this. she would be excited, no doubt, but would she approve of issorartuyok? would she doubt antha's hasty decision?
these thoughts occupied her all the way back to the mountain.

Common || Scottish Gaelic