Redhawk Caldera I'm a healer it's what I do
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small] @Fox I hope this is okay I figured Blue wouldn't not at least try and help no matter how angry she was at the two...no not angry more hurt than anything.[/size]

Blue stepped from her own borders and traveled the trail to where Peregrine was. She had decided on a whim to take care of Fox. They were sister packs after all, and even though she was extremely hurt and upset by their actions. Her healers nature would not let her not help them, and Perry regardless was still her best friend. So she marched her black body towards their new home and kept herself silent.

She arrived and laying the Feverfew and the seaweed down she lifted her black muzzle to the sky and called for the fiery she wolf that stole their king away. As she broke off her howl she sat down to wait and studied the surrounding area. She could not lie and say they hadn't found a nice place, because they had. It didn't make it hurt any less to be left out of the loop as if she didn't matter and to be forced a job and on top of that to be abandoned.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
The last voice she expected called for her, and Fox sat, puzzled, as to why Blue Willow would bother coming all the way out here. Perhaps Peregrine had put her up to it, without even realizing what he had done. In any case, the call had been made. The unfortunate part was that Fox was unable to heed it. Her side was still in bad shape, and while she could put a teensy amount of weight on her left front paw, she wasn't about to make it worse by pushing it any further. Even howling made her rib hurt, but she knew that Blue would expect an answer.

A part of her wanted to ignore it. She was no longer affiliated with Blue Willow or anybody who still belonged to the plateau, so Fox had half a mind to simply go about her day. She had a feeling that the willow would have more than a few words for her when she got here. According to everybody else, Fox had stolen Peregrine away from his pack. The young leader contemplated her actions for quite some time, but eventually resolved to howl back to her former co-leader. Her voice was weakened by the pain in her side, but she managed, and then awaited for Blue's approach. Bringing in somebody who was not going to be part of the pack did not sit well with Fox, but she did feel she could provide some explanation for their departure. And perhaps, if Blue saw her, she would come to the realization that it wasn't all just some ploy to steal Peregrine away.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue stood deciding she would just leave, she didn't need to be here. Didn't need to help, no one had asked her too. She had simply felt like helping, because Peregrine was her best friend, and Fox was his mate and for good or bad she was a part of Blue's life. And Blue did not wish to have the poor girl in pain, even if she did not accept the healing, it would make Blue feel better to have offered it.

She had set about gathering her herbs back to herself when the call rang out. It was week and pained, but Blue followed it none the less. She carried everything with her held tightly in her maw. She placed it to the ground in front of her and offered a small smile. Hello Fox, I brought stuff for you just in case you would like to use it to help you heal faster. She grew quiet then and simply waited.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Blue Willow arrived, and Fox braced herself for insults galore. Instead, all she received was some kind words and a pile of plants. Fox was decidedly against such "witchcraft," but considering she wanted to be up and about as soon as possible, she had already decided that she would do whatever it took to get back on her feet. If that meant downing some plants that may or may not kill her, she would do it. If it meant letting somebody punch her in the gut repeatedly, she would have done that, too.

“Thanks,” Fox replied, glancing at the pile. “How do I… eat it?” she asked. Was she even supposed to eat it? She vaguely remembered Lecter spreading some kind of chewed up plants on her wounds many months before, and it had done a remarkable job of closing up the gouges left by the cougar. Since these weren't surface wounds, Fox wasn't sure that putting anything on them would help.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow would not give her opinion of things unless she was asked. She would rather remain a neutral party for the most part. yes she was hurt and yes she was a little bit angry, but she was staying neutral to the best of her abilities, not wanting to cause any more chaos to this business.

Blue chuckled well first I need to know what is wrong with you? Perry didn't elaborate. Blue shifted her weight and dropping to her haunches she sat near Fox and simply waited patiently a small smile on her face. It was not a smile of rudeness or anything, it was merely amusement, but not in a bad way.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
“Oh, right,” Fox said a little sheepishly. “My foot—er, ankle—hurts a little. And I think I fucked up my rib pretty bad. Hurts to breathe, sometimes, and I can't lay on that side at all.” Nevermind the fact that it hurt to do just about anything. Fox hadn't even been able to groom herself, and she was reduced to sitting around most of the time. She'd certainly picked the worst possible time and place to get herself injured. Fox did hope that she would be healed come springtime, and she shuddered to think that it would take even that long.

“Do these make pain go away?” she asked, knowing nothing of plants or their uses. It was witchcraft to her, and likely always would be. If she wasn't resolved to get back on her feet as soon as possible, she would have refused it like she normally did.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue frowned as she listened Well your ankle will heal, stay off of it as much as possible, soak it in a water source for a few minutes at a time each day. As for your ribs it sounds as if it is cracked or broken. I can either pack seaweed around it too hold it tightly so it doesn't hurt worse, or I can let it heal on it's own it may take longer. She grew quiet unsure what else to say about that, that is what she could do and what she would do. Other's may do something different, but Blue felt that natural healing was best with only a little help from her.

Blue nodded Yes it will help the pain go away, I didn't bring a lot so use it sparingly. It will make you sleepy, so perhaps a few bites of it before bed and nothing more? I'm afraid I can't do much more than that. She tilted her head then and studied Fox, she hoped she would accept her help.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox contemplated Blue's advice. She wasn't even sure how Blue would manage to pack seaweed around her rib. "I'll skip the seaweed," she said. The thought of something restricting her movement even more was simply not what she had in mind. "I'll definitely take those painkillers, though." Fox was in a lot of pain, so killing that sounded like a wonderful idea. With a paw, Fox swiped the herbs toward her.

"If I run out, where can I find more?" she asked. She was sure she could get one of her pack-mates to make a run for her if she was getting close to going through her stash. As long as they took a sample of the good stuff along with them, Fox was pretty sure they'd be able to restock her inventory.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled, she did not blame her for not wanting the seaweed. In actuality it could seriously hinder your movement and sometimes even injured, your life depended on how you could move. It was the way of things, and Fox and Peregrine were largely on their own out here for now. And she was injured easy pickings for others. She gently pushed the feverfew forward. Be careful that you do not eat too much of that Fox. I only caution you because it can upset your stomach if you eat too much.

Blue thought about it and spoke On flatlands in the fields. if you cannot find some you send someone to me I have enough to share. She grew quiet again and then looked around her. Though she did not really want to she had to admit it was beautiful here, and though she was upset she could handle it with grace. It is beautiful here Fox, you and Peregrine did well.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox nodded, although she was ready to gobble down the whole supply right then and there to make the throbbing in her side cease. She would definitely be sure to save a few so that she could send one of their pledges to find more. With Blue's vague location, Fox could at least point them in the right direction.

When Blue shared a sentiment about the scenery, Fox glanced around them, as if to remember where she was. A smile tugged at her cheeks. “Yeah,” she said, “I suppose we did.” After a moment's pause, though, she felt there was more that needed to be said. “I know we left you guys in a bit of a pickle. I really didn’t even think Perry would agree to look for something else with me… but the plateau never felt like home. I gave it a fair shot.” The caldera was home to the both of them now, and Fox was already starting to feel like she belonged... which was something she never could have said of the plateau.

“I wish we could have departed in a better way.”
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Normally Blue herself would prefer to dispense whatever herbs to those in need, but in this case she couldn't. First and foremost she did not live here, she was trespassing in a sense as it was. Secondly, she had to get home, she couldn't afford to stay and give more instructions. Not with the disarray that Peregrine had left in his wake.

Blue listened to her, but didn't say anything at first. She tilted her ears forward and then back again. She looked at fox and then looked away and finally nodded Yes Fox I wish it could have been different as well. Speaking of which I should probably head back. Remember don't eat too much of that, and if you need more and can't find it send someone for some. I hope you feel better soon.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
The fireball nodded. For a second, she considered trying to say more, but she thought better of it. Instead, she merely waited for Blue Willow to depart. Without leaders constantly at odds, Fox truly did believe the plateau would be better off. She had known from the very beginning that she had caused a rift to grow in the pack. She could only hope that her absence would allow them to mend once more.

That, of course, led her to wonder how the wolves of the creek were fairing. Fox had not seen them, sans her short conversation with Scimitar, since she had left the plateau. If anything, she had avoided them as if they were the plague.

“Safe travels, Blue,” Fox said after a few moments of silence between them.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue had not been too much at odds with Fox. Granted yes there had been times when she wanted to rip the girls face off, but she also owed the girl a great debt of gratitude. For first and foremost bringing Perry out of his funk with junior and Atticus and everything else, and she also had been kind to blue when she was upset.

So taking a deep breath Blue turned back for a moment and looked at fox. Studying her with green eyes. I can't pretend to be happy about this situation fox and I can't pretend to like it or that you and I are the best of friends. She grew quiet trying to shorten her words, because she knew the fiery she wolf did not like long winded speeches. However, I hope in time we can be friends and I do owe you a debt of gratitude for taking care of Perry when he needed it, and for being there for him and for being kind to me when I needed it. So Thank You. SHe fell silent and turned back around and began a slow walk towards home.

She would probably need to spend the night somewhere, but she was not spending it inside the territory walls.