We Must Carry On
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kesuk had never really let anyone see her soft side before, but this felt right. She curled up, pressing her side to Koda's his warmth comforting. She let her tears flow and when they had finally dried she started to speak, her voice shaking and her body trembling.

"I really thought that this was it. That this would be the place I would find a mate, have pups, grow old. But no. Boy was I ever wrong." her voice grew stronger while she spoke until it was normal again. She lifted her head out from under her paws and looked at Koda.

"I can't do it anymore. I can't keep giving my trust away just to have it taken for granted. I am going into the mountains. I know you were a loner before you joined the pack as well but I'm not going to make you come with me. I was hoping we could work out but if you want to stay here I totally support you. But I can't. I have always wanted to live in the mountains, so I guess this is my chance..." Kesuk trailed off, a look of sorrow filling her crystal blue eyes.

Kesuk got to her feet, still trembling a little bit, and turned towards the mountains looming over the forest. They seemed untamable by any pack, and Kesuk found that amazing. She turned her eyes back to Koda, the one she had wanted to call her own, and gave him one last look before she started towards the mountains.
Messages In This Thread
We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 06, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - October 06, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 07, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - October 07, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 08, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - October 08, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 11, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - November 25, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - November 26, 2014, 12:05 AM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - November 26, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - November 26, 2014, 12:24 AM