waking the demon
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It's ok! :-)

Ragnar did not have to wait long after he gave the Spine Queen the description — hoping that if was enough for her — until she somberly spoke that she knew who it was he spoke of. Eyes of carribean ice locked upon her with an expectancy that was not, immediately, or even a few moments later met. The scarred Scandinavian's brow furrowed. So, that was all she was going to say to him? Just that she knew who it was he was speaking of? Nothing more? Not a name, not a question of what Ragnar planned to do to him? Of course the Viking hadn't dared to consider that this Queen would just willingly let him take justice out upon one of her wolves, guilty or not. Frankly, Ragnar didn't care. He would fight the whole damn pack if it meant getting what he wanted, or he would die trying. It wasn't like dying was a bad thing to him, anyway. It meant he would finally be with Odinn and the Valkyries in Valhalla. That was the ultimate goal, anyway. Everything he did was to ensure his place alongside the All-father come Ragnarok.

“As a fellow Alpha I understand the tough predicament I have just put you in,” That was an outright lie, of course. Ragnar didn't understand — couldn't understand — because he would have either turned over the culprit without so much as a blink or he would have killed them right in front of the one seeking justice to ensure that no more harm would be wrought from their crimes, would the tables have been turned. Ragnar had no sympathy for those who attacked others without provocation, and certainly no sympathy or mercy for criminals, whether he barely knew them or had known them all of his life. Bjorn hadn't been an exception — why should have anyone else been? Ragnar would kill his own son if it was deemed necessary. If it was what needed to be done for the protection and safety of the others.

“Anything you can give me will be helpful. A name even,” But Ragnar wanted more than that, of course. “I will speak to him,” Ragnar spoke gently to her, but the message hidden was there: whether you try to protect him or not I will find him. He had not came this far, he had not taken the time to set back up plans in motion just to surrender now when he was on the cusp of finding he who was responsible for nearly taking a life of not only a subordinate but a friend.

Messages In This Thread
waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 07, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 08, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 11, 2014, 06:58 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 16, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 20, 2014, 07:30 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - November 05, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - November 10, 2014, 07:49 AM