waking the demon
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
No worries! This time the I was late. ;o

Ragnar was a patient man, when he wanted to be at least. He was a Berserker first, before he was anything else and it was this that kept the platinum Northman patient. He was born in blood and war, and he would not stop until he had his target, and it was his patience that would allow him to wait and make sure he had the correct wolf. A pointless death would not earn his way into Valhalla, and Ragnar knew it, so it was imperative that he did this correctly as opposed to barging head first into it without doing his research first. The girl told him that he was no longer among their ranks, that he left them without a word. While, initially Ragnar might have been suspicious of those words, he did not challenge them. He felt that she was telling the truth without having, really, any viable proof on the matter. Ragnar didn't care where he had to go to seek justice, simply knew that he wanted to seek it, and he wanted the right man. The Spine Queen continued on with the fact that he wasn't a role model within her pack, either, only furthering Ragnar's previously slight suspicion that she was trying to protect him as much as she could. It was strange, given that he'd abandoned them, and according to her he wasn't an A plus subordinate, either. So, why was she stalling?

Eyes of Caribbean ice narrowed at her. All he wanted was a name, or the name of the pack he had thrown the Spine wolves under the bus for. If he were in her shoes Ragnar would have given all the information he knew away without so much as a regret or an bat of an eyelash. Then again, Ragnar wasn't a soft man and believed that the Gods would punish them in their own way, even if it meant they were allowing another wolf to carry out the deed for them. Then again, Ragnar didn't take abandonment lightly, no matter the excuse given to him. “Is that supposed to help me?” The Viking asked as she gave him a title. “How often does he run around calling himself that?” Ragnar inquired, feeling irritation seethe under his skin, assuming that she was, indeed trying to protect him. It seemed stupid to Ragnar, especially when he wasn't even apart of her pack anymore. He'd made his choice so why was she so willing to sacrifice her pack for one man because Ragnar would tear at every foundation if he had too to find this creature.

He would do whatever it took.

“If you cannot give me a name, then at least tell me where I might find him.” Ragnar's tone was soft and encouraging, hiding his irritation well, subtly hinting that he knew that she was trying to protect the man responsible for nearly ending Julooke's life.

Messages In This Thread
waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 07, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 08, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 11, 2014, 06:58 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 16, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 20, 2014, 07:30 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - November 05, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - November 10, 2014, 07:49 AM