Redhawk Caldera I know the world outside seems different
63 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bluejay came into the world third and, of course, he came on his own time.  He was a roly poly of a pup, chubby and stout, and he set out in a consistent squealing whine as soon as he was released into the world.  That is, until he discovered food - and the competition

He could feel them squirming next to him right from the start.  He wasn't afraid to shove his way in and displace a sister in the process, but as soon as he got what he was looking for, he settled in contentedly.  Everything about this place, and the company, was warm and familiar now.  Every once in a while, while he ate, a little growl would follow.  Just in case they forgot he was there, apparently.
Messages In This Thread
I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 25, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Jay - April 25, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Aiden - April 26, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 28, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 28, 2022, 08:59 PM