Not sure how to start
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
So I joined a day ago, and I don't really know how/where to start. Someone tried to help me when I introduced myself, but I'm still really confused how to find threads that I can post on, or how to make a thread and claim some territory for my lone wolf. I also want to get him a mate eventually, and start a pack, but I don't know how to do this either....
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Going to post this in a numbered format to best address each question specifically ( and so I don't confuse myself ); but first off: welcome to WOLF @Void!

1. Where to find threads to reply to — You can find lonely threads: here which is populated on the site via threads that don't have any replies. It's important to check to make sure the thread isn't marked P for private because that means the thread is closed to anyone other than the character tagged ( you can tag characters by using @ & their name, so for example @Ingram ). You can also find open threads here as well — the threads found here will always be AW for all welcome.
1.2 Alternatively, you can start your own threads in the In Character section of the fourm.

2. Claiming territory — You are welcome to have your character be territorial over a neutral territory but if you're specifically looking to create a pack I recommend giving this Guidebook article a good read. This specifically outlines the OOC and IC process for you.

3. Getting a character a mate — You can always post that you're seeking a mate / looking to plot this out for Void here in our Drafting Table fourm.

Hopefully, I covered everything you had questions about. Feel free to reach out if you have any more!

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
(May 16, 2022, 12:59 PM)Ingram Wrote: Going to post this in a numbered format to best address each question specifically ( and so I don't confuse myself ); but first off: welcome to WOLF @Void!

1. Where to find threads to reply to — You can find lonely threads: here which is populated on the site via threads that don't have any replies. It's important to check to make sure the thread isn't marked P for private because that means the thread is closed to anyone other than the character tagged ( you can tag characters by using @ & their name, so for example @Ingram ). You can also find open threads here as well — the threads found here will always be AW for all welcome.
1.2 Alternatively, you can start your own threads in the In Character section of the fourm.

2. Claiming territory — You are welcome to have your character be territorial over a neutral territory but if you're specifically looking to create a pack I recommend giving this Guidebook article a good read. This specifically outlines the OOC and IC process for you.

3. Getting a character a mate — You can always post that you're seeking a mate / looking to plot this out for Void here in our Drafting Table fourm.

Hopefully, I covered everything you had questions about. Feel free to reach out if you have any more!

thank you, this was helpful!
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy