Blacktail Deer Plateau No, I can't look down
812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior too, apparently! O_O

Junior sensed that Saēna was about to dish out something juicy, so she folded her haunches to the ground and leaned in, listening raptly. Her eyes glistened when her sister mentioned Peregrine's new territory. She had seen it for herself and she actually shared Saēna's opinion of the landscape, even if neither of them spoke of it. Black ears slicked backward at the mention of Fox's cold-shouldered behavior, not that it was any surprise.

When Saēna insisted Fox's injuries were a lie, Junior's mouth opened to refute this. She'd seen Fox too and something had definitely been wrong with her. But why on earth would she come to that jerk's defense? Recently, the pre-teen had really come to enjoy fibbing and even outright lying. It had never hit so close to home, so she felt a tiny flare of guilt, but it didn't stop her from saying what she said next.

"You know, I think you're right. I saw her too. I didn't see a scratch or mark on her. I bet she either faked it with him too... or that they both pretended. Probably he was just raring to get back and bang that bitch, is all," Junior said. "I don't even think dad's a bad guy, deep down. I think she's turning him into some sort of... puppet, though," she said, hesitating before finding the right word. "He doesn't have a mind of his own anymore, that's for damn sure. The dad we knew would've never left the plateau or even thought about it.

And,"
she continued, her voice suddenly lowering to a conspiratorial level, "I heard that Lasher came back. I'd bet anything that selfish slut made dad break up with him and send him back here 'cause she couldn't stand sharing him... even though Lasher was here first!"
Messages In This Thread
No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 08, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 08, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by RIP Tytonidae - October 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 08, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 08, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by RIP Tytonidae - October 08, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by RIP Tytonidae - October 09, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:22 AM