Blacktail Deer Plateau No, I can't look down
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As I was writing this post I kept replayong the image of Saēna, Junior, and Lasher showing up at RHC, knocking Perry out, and dragging him back to BDP "for his own good". >_>

She spotted the look of horrified shock on Ty's face and gave her a grim nod that said, I know, right? She couldn't imagine that the horror and shock was toward anyone but Peregrine and Fox, so wrapped up in hating them was she.

Junior confirmed her suspicions and Saēna snorted. "You're right," she said, breathing in deeply. "She's not even pretty or fun, can't imagine why he listens to her, but I'm sure he's only doing it 'cause she's turned him into her personal servant..." Junior went on to mention Lasher, causing Saēna's ears to tilt further forward. She didn't know Lasher was back. She assumed that the chocolate male was deep in her father's affections and would never leave his side. Although she spent almost no time with Lasher before the pack splintered, a fresh wave of anger washed over her.

"What a bitch," she murmured. "At least she's not here anymore. I think I'd barf if she tried telling me what to do." Shaking her head, Saēna quickly latched back onto the topic of Lasher by saying, "hey, we should talk to him. Separately. Let him know he's not the only one whose life is being spat on by that selfish trollop." Then, more quietly, she added, "maybe he can help us break her spell on dad, too. Get him to ditch her and come back here where he belongs."
Messages In This Thread
No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 08, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 08, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by RIP Tytonidae - October 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 08, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 08, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by RIP Tytonidae - October 08, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by RIP Tytonidae - October 09, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: No, I can't look down - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:22 AM