Blacktail Deer Plateau i was a teenage werewolf
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The man suddenly rose from his side and into a seating stance, though it was considerably late and he had been getting ready to call it a day, the sudden appeareance of the girl and her offer to listen made all desire to sleep slide from his chest.

His mouth curved into a smile as she continued to play along with the joke, giving him a witty medically correct response about the real function of his heart. He blew air out of his nose as he watched the youth with curious eyes. Where had she gotten her humor from? Last time he checked the quartet was filled with whiny-ass pups who all hated each other.

When Finn had just arrived to the Plateu the kids were beginning to break out of their shell, it hadn't been more than a couple of weeks after having settled that the heart wrenching news of the eldest's (coincidentially the very same girl standing in front of him) disappereance struck the Plateu. What had happened afterwards hadn't really been too clear for Finn. He had participated in the search parties of course but he had never really known how she appeared again. One day she was simply back.Don't get him wrong, it wasn't as if he didn't care. It was just that he had his head tangled around other things when that happened.

She didn't waste time to get to the point, inmidiately asking for the mystery lady's name and whereabouts to be revealed. He hesitated for a few seconds, the insecure guy in his interior warning him to be cautious.

He remained silent until a late introduction popped from her mouth, Yeah, I know who you are -- I'm Finn, he barked, answering her other questions before giving away the name of his beloved.

She went to the Caldera, and it's gonna sound weird but she looks just like me he barked with a feeble smile, describing her was surprisingly less painful than saying her name.
Messages In This Thread
i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 08, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 11, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 13, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 14, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 16, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 17, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 18, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - November 02, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - November 06, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - November 09, 2014, 12:37 PM