Hideaway Strath I long for that look of surprise when you see your son rising at last
114 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
hope this is okay! <3 I’m very excited!!

@Fury brought him through the Strath, and it was funny, how much and how little he recognized there. He’d been young when their family uprooted to live in Redsand Canyon, and he was much older now.

But though his eyes darted over the land as though looking first at the landscape surrounding them, he searched, instead, for a glimpse of familiar white. For the home he found in his mother’s soft eyes. Hoping, perhaps, they would find her outside her den, because Turmeric didn’t know how much longer his patience could hold, how much longer he could wait for her.

He had already searched and waited so long, and it already showed, in how he danced ahead of Fury more like a youth than the young man he had grown into  during his long and lonely year away.

He hardly cared what Fury might think, what others would think. Turmeric’s voice filled the air with a single, repeated call as they pursued the freshest trail they had found of @Arlette: Mom! It’s Merry! I’m home!