Ankyra Sound my sensible heart
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Ankyra Sound. Good. At least she now had the name of the pack, plus the presumed name of the group living there, the Nereides. Kaskara watched the female carefully, eyes roving over her as respectfully as possible, though she could detect a hint of the woman's own distrust of her as she smiled and clicked her teeth together. Kas didn't care what she thought of her: she had received what she had come for, which as information about Junior and the pack that lived here.

However, the words that spilled forth form the woman's mouth when she asked what the alpha's name was brought forth a laugh in Kaskara. How could she be so stupid as to think that any wolf with half a brain would be satisfied with that answer? "So you'll reveal not only the name of this pack, but also the group that lives here, and presumably how 'large a fleet' you have, and yet not tell me your alpha's name?" Kaskara clucked her tongue as if chiding a child.

"You do not know much about diplomacy. I ask for the simple reason of giving that name to my alpha, so that she, Bazi of Swiftcurrent Creek, can decide what to do with the information." Kaskara deliberately chose to overlook the fact that the Creek was now led by her brother, and instead chose to pretend Bazi was the alpha. It wasn't far from the truth, at least. "Though you have bad manners, I hope your alpha does not. Hostile packs do not last long here, I assure you."
Messages In This Thread
my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 12, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 14, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 16, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:55 PM