Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
The girl turned to face her immediately and Osprey finally had a chance to see her little relative's (since the exact level of their relation was hard to determine and name) face. Saena's coloring had always striked curiosity in her, because it was very unusual in so many ways. None of this came from Redleaf lines, so it must have been from someone her older sister Velox had mixed together with. A unique one though.

"Really?" Osprey's ears perked up, she moved from her spot and came to stand by Saena's side. She had expected a more cryptical answer, yet the deal was more simple. Smells weren't that hard to decode. She craned her neck forward and sniffed the air, testing various scent particles, each of them bringing tons of new information. Yet none of them seemed unique or out of ordinary. Done scanning she eyed the young girl thoughtfully and then asked: "Can you describe it? When you smell it, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Osprey - October 26, 2014, 01:41 PM