Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash was hunting in a small patch of tall grass in Divinum Campi. He had been tracking a wolverine, limping and injured by the sights of it or he would be long dead by now. A lone wolf versus a wolverine was a bad idea. This wolverine was injured and decided to rest in the plains, he had tracked it here. A few deep cuts and scratches dug into his flesh, even injured it was a good match, its rage and anger fuelling it. When the howl rang out for all of them, he paused. It was not for any specific person but summoned the whole pack, he cursed quietly, he was in a bad shape for a gathering.

Knowing he had to go or the Imperator would probably kill him, he fastened his jaws around the dead wolverine and headed over, he didn't want to leave his prey out in the open, where the blood scent may draw in predators. Maybe the others would be hungry. Padding in closer until he had the silver alpha in sight. Dropping the wolverine in a small patch of grass in the dip the silver sterling had chosen, he padded closer.

He tucked his tail in and lowered his head as he got closer. When he was close enough, he rolled over and gave a whine. This was his first pack meeting, he didn't want it to go wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Flash - October 14, 2014, 10:16 AM