Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The others filed in one-by-one, taking their respective places among the group, though Paarthurnax'attention remained almost entirely on their sterling leader. The arrival of Sveta, the bold winter-white female did rose curiosity within her, however, and she fixed the other wolfess with a firm state before she turned her head away. She'd been rather quiet and had kept her distance, which Paar appreciated greatly, but she was not quite ready to welcome her as a member of the family.

Once settled, Shadow took charge of the meeting. He announced some special promotions and the crimson beauty blinked thoughtfully up at him, uncertainty in her fiery copper gaze. Flash's name was spoken and Paarthurnax' tall red ears pressed forward, as her own experience with the golden youth has not been a pleasant one. Truthfully, she found the boy to be rather odd, and so to hear that he was free of his "training wheels" to continue rising in the ranks did surprise her.

Even more so, she was not expecting to hear her mate speak her own title, and Brecon her to go to him. Briefly exchanging a glance with the slate she-wolf she'd taken a seat beside, Paarthurnax gathered herself and moved in closer to her partner, an uncertain smile dancing on her lips. When she arrived directly before him, Shadow dubbed her as Alphess, and it was with a soaring heat that she gazed at her beloved with an expression filled with affection, gratitude and disbelief all at once.

"I thank you," she started, making to bump the bridge of her nose to Shadow's pale chin, "for your trust, and this opportunity." Her eyes glistened happily as she cast a glance over a russet shoulder and at her pack-mates before she eased herself up onto the boulder to take her place by her mate's side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Paarthurnax - October 24, 2014, 05:45 AM