Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Sorry for the absence, and plus, Im gonna guess that Silvermane is healed after the incident,

Silvermane was tired, his eyes felt heavy, and his bones felt numb, and ache-full, like as though he was sick, which he probably was. His mouth was dry, and the only liquid that he could taste on his parched tongue was the bone-dry blood that was left since the last days. Silvermane grudgingly sat up, his bones aching but not searing with pain as they were before, and he looked around, his mind abit blurry, he felt a light pain appearing on his temples... but it was nothing serious. As he looked around, he didn't see anyone, of course not, you idiot. Who would be around a recovering wolf? With that thought, he slowly put a paw forward, and set on to slowly walk forwards, in a random direction, how long have I been asleep? he thought, did everyone disappear or something?.., as he walked his acheful stroll, he heard something, not so far, but somewhere behind him, yet on his side. All he heard was mumbling, as he must have passed it by quite some distance, but he heard several voices. Wait what? Silvermane thought, turning around to hear it better, he crouched down, even if it caused him to cringe and set his ears up, as not to be heard, incase these were not his pack, as he was not used to the smell, and his nose was abit numb. [size=x-small][size=small]Populousque Romanus![/size][/size] is a small piece that he heard, and with that, he had to question, was this Italian? Latin? he shook his head, definetly not Italian. He slowly pushed a paw carefully infront of him, and moved in so he could come closer..

As he finally came into view of the voices, he did realize that his prediction was false, and it was truly his pack, he saw that the Praetor, which he still did not remember what it means, was sitting ontop of a boulder, with another female wolf, and others surrounding it. Silvermane, not wanting to disturb, and not hearing the conversation, decided to keep his head low and submissive, and slowly enter the circle, finding a little spot at the edge, and sat down, looking around, he saw gold, brown, black and several other colours among the other wolves, which he still did not know the names of. Silvermane made a quick bow to the Praetor which might very well be the Alpha, but Silvermane decided not to bow long enough or abrupt enough to disrupt anything that might have been going on, and made a quick nod to everyone else around him
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Silvermane - October 28, 2014, 12:39 PM