lose control to feel alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was literally the complete opposite of the wolf that stood before him. He did not do his best to be seen, he actually much preferred being the child at the back of the class so to speak, with his head down and his headphones on. No one knew him, no one talked to him and he liked it that way. However, he also believed in duty and loyalty and he also would not do anything half assed. So, that had gotten him more recognition and the reason he had all his trades. He was cursed he supposed, he would always stand out, not only was he a wolf with blue eyes, but he was also a wolf who never settled for less than perfect in his duties.

Jace chuckled and then spoke quietly Can we have a compromise perhaps? I promise I won't snap or growl at you in anyway, if you promise to at least try to watch what you say when we are both around my sister at least? I can't condemn you for it and I shouldn't have to begin with, because there are times when even I am a little angry or frustrated that i swear. I can think of one female that often heard me cursing everything and everyone, she brought both the worst and the best out in me. he grew quiet. Talking of Leaf was still very painful, and he missed her like a dull ache all the time.

Jace stared at him for a moment and then he spoke softly It goes without saying that I will rip you apart if you hurt my sister, but honestly Sumayl My sister can take care of her self, she is a very good fighter even if she doesn't look like it. She had to be, being both my sister and my father's daughter. So I worry yes, but I also know that if I am not around she can take care of herself. You are right she is a full grown woman, but she is still my sister too.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 17, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 19, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 22, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 30, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 01, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - November 05, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 08, 2014, 09:41 AM