lose control to feel alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had enough and he let lose a growl and stepped forward daring Sumayl to take his attitude and shove it further in his face. I don't treat anyone like a child unless they deserve it and trust me Sumayl I would be nicer to a child. I don't give a flying fuck where you came from or what you've done. But what I do care about is how you treat others, and clearly you're a selfish prick who thinks he has to be right all the time, but please by all the gods in heaven correct me if i'm wrong do it once. You may not like me, hell you may not even respect me, but you better damn sure act like you do at least a little bit before I take a piece of your mother fucking hide with me and watch you run away like a bitch. I was trying to be nice to you and yea I'm not very good at talking I already told you that, yet you still continue to sit there and get upset with me, when all i was doing was to clear the air. You're the one who clearly has a stick up his ass, and from where I'm standing it seems like no matter what I say you're going to take it badly and act all ass hurt about it. I don't care if you swear obviously, and I shouldn't have growled at you for it around my sister it was an automatic reaction, and clearly it hurt your feelings, and I was trying to correct my mistake, but obviously you're determined to continue to condemn me for it and my lack of personal skills where speech is concerned. I wanted to like you wanted to get along with you, but clearly that's not going to happen today. So i'm going to leave you for now, cool off and try this again another day maybe. All I gotta say is you're lucky my sister saw something in you cause at this moment I sure don't see it. Then with that the beta growled again and tilted his head, He turned to walk away, but kept a weather eye on the male behind him in case he decided to rip into his hide, he would rue the day he ever tried though.

Jace shook his head, he wasn't about to condemn another wolf to a life of lone wolf, simply because he didn't get along with him. AS far as Jace knew he was the only one that didn't get along with the ass hat named Sumayl. He shook his head and walked away, because that was all he could do. He would find both Vienna and Amekaze though and tell them about this, because clearly he needed to. And for a few days he'd stay as far away from the male as he could, because if he didn't he just might fly off the handle, and he didn't want too.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 17, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 19, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 22, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 30, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 01, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - November 05, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 08, 2014, 09:41 AM