Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread)
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro moved quickly through the shadows, his fur dark as night itself, following his prey, stalking it, watching its every move, he posed himself then pounced on the hare killing it, He ate his meal but in the mist, he inhaled smelling alot of wolves, "probably a pack"He thought to himself., He thought about his old pack, he had been a loner for quite some time, maybe it was time to have a fresh start. He was willing to take a leap of chance, so he howled his strong,loud,confident melodic howl requesting to join.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Hell it had been hot. Bangin' chicks always made the young Casanova feel on top of the world, but then again, who wouldn't? That's what life's all about after all, "procreate" they call it...

He didn't expect the cute loner to be at his side when he woke up, she was a naughty girl, probably not her style anyways, and even when the young warrior had expected to recruit her, he wasn't upset for how things turned out.

Slowly the male got up on his four, and with a wide yawn and a long stretch he was off for breakfast. But his intentions were interrupted by a long howl that called from the borders, and being a good warden as he was, Bane halted and turned around to attend the issue.

The call came from a loner, black, of course. It was like Blackfeather was a magnet for black wolves, as if it wasn't dark enough inside. The silver male lowered his pace until he was walking past the dark treeline, the bright moon reflecting in his ghostly eyes.

May I help you? he said with a smirk. Winter was just around the corner, and the pack was too small to get through it in good conditions, so every loner who came at their doors was a potential recruit that could be put to good use.
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro Looked at the wolf with his hazel eyes, Alejandro wondered how this wolf could move about at night without being seen since his coat was so light then again Alejandro had been the only black wolf born in his pack, his old pack saw it as a bad omen, he began to have a flashback of the tragic that had happen. The sound of shots filling the air, his loved ones dying in front of him, he suddenly snapped back.[b]"My name is Alejandro and I was wondering if I could join this pack, I am a good gameskeeper and protector [b]"He said Confidently Alejandro hoped his size wasn't intimidating, he was very tall and muscled and often found that many people thought he was a threat when really he wasn't a threat unless you started a fight or hurt the ones he cared for or even threatened them period.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
A good gamekeeper and protector he says. Bane watched closely the dark male as he spoke, these days they needed strong members to make it through the winter, which was Bane's biggest concern, but he was sure Meldresi had other plans for the pack, she was too dark-goddess-crazy for the young Kappa to believe they were here to be a happy family.

And how can I be sure of that, Alejandro? he asked, the other's name was strange, as if it was spoken in a foreign tongue Bane didn't know. We don't hire just anyone... he said trying to sound as it he had some kind of standards, but actually he knew an opportunity like this would be foolish to turn down. Alejando was a big wolf, tall and broad, which confirmed his ability to be a decent warden or maybe even a warrior. There weren't really any reasons to turn him down, but Bane wanted to make sure that he understood that things weren't that easy in Blackfeather, they were all expected to take part in everyday tasks, and slags wouldn't be tolerated.Speech
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
"I guess that you will just have to let me prove to you that I am a good gameskeeper and warden, the pack i used to be in is very far from here, and unless you wish to make a journey to them, you will have to take a leap of faith and let me prove myself to you that i will be a good addition to this pack and not a negative. I understand that you don't just hire anyone that would be foolish but I am asking for the chance to prove myself to you that I am worth giving the chance and if you aren't satisfied with my work then I will leave and never come back" he said to him. Alejandro had often been told to prove himself and he always had and he was willing to show this wolf that he was worth having in this pack.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
A leap of faith... Well, Bane just wasn't that kind of guy who puts his trust in every person who kindly asks for it. Bane had been a rogue his whole life, he had earned the few things he had, which were, well, few in every sense of the word, but he had earned without anyone else's help or pitty. Unfortunately that was just how things were from his own point of view. He wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for the night priestess who took him in without asking for anything in return, so far, and he would't even be alive if it wasn't for her.

"One moon. That's all you have to prove yourself, and if I'm not pleased with you after that... We'll see..." Bane said in a utterly serious tone to the dark male after a long silence, and stared him down with his disarming ghostly glare. The silver savage didn't actually have many choices, Blackfeather needed people, quickly, and turning an applicant down would be, in fact, the foolish thing to do. Bane toyed with others like this all the time, but if it was a coincidence to have set upon Alejandro the same sentence as Keith had gotten from the frost queen in the Ouroboros is uncertain.
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
'Alejandro nodded " i know where a herd runs close to here, i can get as many as four to come in this territory, so when i bring them here, you will have to be ready because these ones are very large in size, i believe them to be older so they may have a few tricks up their sleeve to get away but as long as we get them surrounded and set up a tactical fight then we should be able to take all of them down"he said
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I think you're ready to go! :D
Just a couple more posts and I'll archive it, but I think you're free to do more threads as a member now that you've been accepted :)
We can make the herding thing in another thread, or you can do it with any other member of the pack, it will be fun to see :)

The silver youth listened to every word Alejandro had to say. Hadn't it been something that concerned him, he would've rolled his eyes and ignore the other male, Bane hated to be caught in the middle of long conversations like these, but this was something important for the pack, and Alejandro had his attention.

Sounds like a good plan to me. bane said nodding. Food in Blackfeather wasn't as abundant as the lands surrounding it, but that wasn't a big problem, it just added a challenge to their lives. I'll be prepared, you just need to howl for me when the time is right. He said in a serious tone, trying to dismiss the conversation. It was all solved now, Alejandro got a place in the pack and he had a way to prove himself and earn his permanence, so in Bane's opinion there was nothing left to say, he was a man of few words.
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
tobias nodded at him, then he took a deep breath inhaling everything around him then he got locked onto the deer scent, he looked into that direction "it shouldn't take to long for me to herd them over here, they get scared rather easily when wolves are around, I will bring them before the mouth of the pack and there they will die and mouthes shall be fed" he said to him then he took off faster then a lightening bolt
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Bane watched as the new member rushed away, a proactive member was what the pack needed these days. Alejandro seemed to be a strong wolf, big and active, and the silver Zeta didn't think he would have a hard time proving his worth to the pack, a good addition indeed.

Slowly, Bane walked away, introducing his bright body into the gloom of blackfeather once again. Meldresi needed to be informed of Keith's new recruit. Long leaps took him fastly to the heart of the forest, in search for the dark priestess.