Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
15 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The man spoke with a voice full of good humor, and Silanga found she enjoyed the sound of his voice without the flowers to impede it. Her smile was more genuine after that. Her eyes full of a sad kind of pleasure, as she hadn't recieved a gift in many weeks - least of all from a man - given her history.

She looked to the flowers he had placed down and carefully moved closer, looking at them, and then at him, and her tail wagged. That's... very sweet. The flowers were still mostly intact. She didn't know what kind they were, but that didn't matter.

Do you gift every woman you see? She said this with a slight chuckle to her tone.
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM