Kintla Flatlands in the heart of the beast they will lay
31 Posts
Ooc — Will

“Tracking. Not much else you can do in these parts, really.” he flashed a brief grin at the other wolf. "Well, my main goal was to find my brothers. They're somewhere here in the wilds but I don't feel like wandering around the whole place so I settled on questioning everyone I meet." he canted his head sideways, almost in a questioning manner. "You haven't heard about them have you, there's Hadrian, Lucius, Arcadius...?" he left the hopeful tone out of his voice, there was no use in false hopes, he knew.

And Valerius also knew the difference between lies and the truth, if this male sought to lie to him, he wouldn't even have time to blink before he would be pinned against the ground with blood pouring out of his chest or his eye, depended on how he felt that day. Cruel and merciless, he was not, he was merciful but he would go to extremes when it came to his loved ones.

Messages In This Thread
in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - October 26, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 03:23 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - October 29, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - November 01, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - November 02, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - November 12, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - November 12, 2014, 06:15 PM