The Sunspire will come when it will come
31 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Vienna :) Sorry if this post is crap

Valerius had not gone to actively meet out his packmates, too much of a nuisance and caused him to move too much, which in return, resulted in pain. And he didn't want them to see him in this pathetic, disgusting state. Yep, he had sleek shiny silver fur but had deep wounds crisscrossing over his body. It would heal soon, he knew, but it would take time, and time was one thing he didn't have right at this moment. Hopefully only a few would become scars, as if the one on his face and his hind leg weren't enough to ruin his appearance. He most certainly didn't need his back marred by scars at this young age.

The silvery white wolf was chewing thoughtfully on a piece of rabbit, he had gone hunting that morning and after depositing a few rabbits in the pack's caches, he took the rest back to his spot beside the waterfall to eat. There was a slab of rock hanging over his head, supported by two slabs of rock by the side. It was his sleeping base and shelter. Leo leaned against one of the supporting rock and gazed at the falling water. Would the fates and the gods ever grant him the favor of a good life, just a tiny piece of good luck?

<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna had been scouring the mountain looking for good entertainment. Hunting was all well and good but she needed more to shake it up a bit. At the present moment she was sitting on a crag, thoughtfully gazing at one of the mountain streams as it flowed past. Fishing? She hadn't done it in a while.

She wasn't much in the mood for that, though. Nah, there was other fun to be had. And the instant she spotted Valerius, a new face in a familiar setting, she knew exactly what that fun would be.

Hopping down, she walked over to where he was resting, giving him a good look-over. "Hey, you're pretty new here, right?" She might be wrong on that, Vienna wasn't great at following. "So what's your story? And before you go refusing, it doesn't have to be a true story. Just make it interesting." She sat down (without introduction or invitation) and waited happily.
31 Posts
Ooc — Will

Goddamn it. He should have known someone would find him sooner or later. Eyes of the ocean turned towards her, a bored, indifferent expression on his face. She was a gray color, bright green eyes and a scar on her shoulder. "Hey, you're pretty new here, right?" she questioned. He merely nodded in response "So what's your story? And before you go refusing, it doesn't have to be a true story. Just make it interesting." and then she sat down and just waited.

A soft laugh slipped from the Roman's lips, a charismatic smile gracing his features as he canted his head. "Spontaneous aren't you?" blue eyes mischievous, once again, the master of hiding emotions. "You do realize that I didn't actually invite you to sit down, and I don't even know you. Why should I even tell you anything?"

<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I'm sorry!

Vienna brushed off his sardonic greeting, nonplussed. "That's what I'm here for, someone has to keep things interesting," she chirped brightly, beaming at him. "I took you for a gentleman, so I assumed. And why should you tell me anything?" She cocked her head, giving her best puppy dog eyes. "Because I'm adorable, that's why. And because what else were you gonna do today?"

Normally her mood was catching, but she'd find out if he was up to her charms or not. If not she'd move along, but she was really hoping for something here. She wanted a story, was in the mood to listen, and if she didn't find one here she'd just have to seek elsewhere. That'd be no fun.