ashes
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
My job basically ate me. I was sad to see WWS close, surprised by Myth too.

When it came down to the more transient creatures of the wilderness, Mordecai had not put much thought into the policies he could have adorned the Spine with. All in all, they were not the same that his precessors had kept so far. His experience at leading was that of a fledgling; he really had no real idea what he was doing. Some of it came instinctually. Some of it he was simply making up as he went along. Still, he did pay attention to what was offered, finding that he found that about as exciting as watching leaves fall from trees (without the intent to eat them). Despite that note of disinterest, he made note of it. While Sitri was also a capable fighter and no doubt Kaname as well, Mordecai did not have their support in the way he would have. He doubted he would garner it easily, so in reality the ashen traveler was rather key to his interests as much as they were of the pack.

“I have no doubt that you're also a fair hunter as well. No one wanders for so long without having that for a skill,” he added in, smiling thinly. Hunting was a skill that Mordecai had a fair grasp of. It was by no means perfect, but he was very able in his ability to capture prey. The Spine could use another hunter any day of the week, in his eyes. “What of your sister? Is there something in particular she is good at?” Absently, he looked beyond his counterpart for his elusive sibling, as though he would truly find her lurking in the shadows beyond the woods that surrounded them. He searched for a few moments, but no sign of her turned up. Not that he expected it to either, he had no real idea what he was supposed to be looking for. She could have simply been blending in.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 27, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 10:36 PM