LITTER SIZES / PUPPY SURVIVABILITY/ KILLING PUPPIES
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
the title is phrased like a google search so that people asking the same in the future might find this :)

here's a couple scenarios, and i wish to be told how valid they are, i.e. can i actually do them in-game;

1. a character gives birth to a litter of 4+, but still within limits of what's possible for their species. all puppies except 2 are either stillborn, or die minutes to hours after birth. the two surviving ones have accounts made. is this allowed?
  2. a character gives birth to a litter of 4. one of them has an account made. within two months, the remaining pups die. is this allowed?
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Scenario #1 is allowed! We actually have no limit on how many puppies are born (within the bounds of what is possible for a wolf) but a maximum of 4 can survive the first day, and accounts would only be needed for those who will survive past day 1.

Scenario #2 is not allowed. Any puppy that does not die on day 1 needs an account created so that it is accounted for as an NPC in the game world, even if that puppy is never played by anyone and is destined to die within a few weeks or months. So you can have a litter of 4 and 3 puppies can die a few months later, but in order to exist in game, all 4 puppies require accounts. If only 1 account is created, then only 1 puppy can exist.

Hope that helps!